Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Kahr CM9 - No love out there for Kahr

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    So it wasn't flawless then, was it?
    I would argue that it is flawless. It's not a flaw with the gun that I didn't clean it.

(Monroe County)

After seeing how dirty it can get in a carpenter's front pocket in a short time, it now gets blown out much more frequently.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by TDIfan View Post
    I would argue that it is flawless. It's not a flaw with the gun that I didn't clean it.
    I would argue that it was a perfect game, coach. I may have only made it through 6 innings, given up 8 hits, 3 runs, 4 walks, and failed to get an out in the seventh inning while leaving 2 runners on base that luckily didn't score thanks to effective relief pitching, but my subjective opinion because I don't understand the english language is that it was perfect ... hahaha

I know what you mean though. Negligence on my part shouldn't mean the gun is a pile of shit if it fails sometimes. I have a makeup brush that I got from ulta or one of those fucking stores while I was driving my wife around to spend money and it's great for removing lint, pet hair, all that crap. Maybe get one of those.

(Westmoreland County)

Had a PM9 for years. Also a CW380. Loved them both. The 380 had some growing pains with certain brands of ammo, but never with hollow points, which is what I carry in it, so an occasional jam in practice isn't a bad thing necessarily.
    Sold off the PM9 (and G43) when the P365 took over. Like someone before me said, 4 more rounds (or 6 in my case) and even easier to shoot, what's not to like?
    The 380 stayed. Constant companion for morning walks and backup all day, then stays in the pocket for around house chores and maybe a run to the Sheetz store. Only thing I have that's smaller is my mini revolver 22 mag, but that's not a serious social gun, just one for fun.

(Juniata County)

I think kahrs are way under rated. I keep drooling over them. Wish they*d hop on the 1911 band wagon.

There isn*t another manufacturer that can beat their size with full sized rounds, or I would argue; their accuracy out to 200 + yards. Which doesn*t even consider that Kahr is using longer barrels in guns with shorter over all length. Meaning more velocity despite the smaller size.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I think kahrs are way under rated. I keep drooling over them. Wish they*d hop on the 1911 band wagon.

There isn*t another manufacturer that can beat their size with full sized rounds, or I would argue; their accuracy out to 200 + yards. Which doesn*t even consider that Kahr is using longer barrels in guns with shorter over all length. Meaning more velocity despite the smaller size.
    Kahr has been in the 1911 business for years. Thompson Auto Ordnance Corporation is part of Kahr.

https://www.auto-ordnance.com/auto-o...e-1911-pistol/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahr_Arms

Rick

(Allegheny County)

I prefer my cm9 to my p938. Great deep conceal pistol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123