Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA PICS Denial and Challenge Question - Wait until you hear this one!

Quote Originally Posted by edb4164 View Post
    Thanks. Yes, I am in contact with Phil now. Thank you everyone for the help. My resistance o speaking to a lawyer was for no reason other than I thought submitting the paperwork to the PSP proving I was not 302*d would clear it up. However, it seems the overwhelming majority of folks believe that isn*t the case. So, I will be using legal counsel for this matter.
    Thank god. Good luck. Sorry it happened.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Default Re: PA PICS Denial and Challenge Question - Wait until you hear this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Sheds light on what let up to the "situation" poor decision making.

Really when did they come out?
    I believe the game commission issues permits for handgun hunting to people without a license to carry firearms. Creates confusion for the persons who don*t educate themselves on horribly vast topic of gun laws in the commonwealth. One lawyer told me nobody can know them all.

Maybe the doctor should pay his lawyer fees? That would be more of a hassle I guess.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I believe the game commission issues permits for handgun hunting to people without a license to carry firearms. Creates confusion for the persons who don*t educate themselves on horribly vast topic of gun laws in the commonwealth. One lawyer told me nobody can know them all.
    I suspect you are referring to the The Sportsman's Firearm Permit. They let one carrying a handgun while hunting, trapping, furtaking even fishing . They are issued by the county treasurers , not the Game Commision.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I suspect you are referring to the The Sportsman's Firearm Permit. They let one carrying a handgun while hunting, trapping, furtaking even fishing . They are issued by the county treasurers , not the Game Commision.
    County Treasurer, thank you. I never got one of those, but I recall my grandfather did. Back then ltcf was a bit harder to get.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Maybe the doctor should pay his lawyer fees? That would be more of a hassle I guess.
    The legislature made it impossible to hold the doctors responsible. Immunity. Wouldn*t want the doctors to feel any pressure to get it right, you know, it*s for the children.

(Delaware County)

After he clears things up with the PSP...I would file a suit against the hospital and the dr. who tried to get him committed. At a minimum, it will teach the SOB not to fuck around with peoples well being, even if they don't want to be treated at the hospital...unbelievable.

(Butler County)

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

get a new wife

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by mpyingling22 View Post
    get a new wife
    Did you not read through the thread. Prepare to get dinged.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    The wife was scared and did what she thought was necessary to protect the well being of her husband. Sheesh, I'd expect no less from my wife.
    I would expect my wife to:

First, respect me as an adult to make my own choices.
    Second, not falsify a legal document that leads directly to my incarceration. Which is exactly what a 302 in Pennsylvania is.

I trust my wife. She has been my blanket power of attorney for well over a decade to include two deployments, and I think the most recent one will put it at over 20 by the time it expires (is have to look, might have made a point to have it not expire this time).

If she pulled a stunt like that I would be divorced, and would be speaking with an attorney to figure out what criminal charges could be filed.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast