Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: PA PICS Denial and Challenge Question - Wait until you hear this one!

Quote Originally Posted by edb4164 View Post
    Yes, I will be pursing legal action against whatever entity filed the paperwork when it was invalid. I was never committed, it was rescinded! Hopefully the PSP can get it rectified before I need to pay for a lawyer.
    The PSP won't do anything on their own. Do not count on them to solve this for you. Seriously, contact Phil.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: PA PICS Denial and Challenge Question - Wait until you hear this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Ed, you need a lawyer, and you need one right now.

We get a lot of these requests for info and in this case you need a lawyer, anything less is extremely unwise.
    I would not be at all surprised if you are told to surrender your guns.

You need to talk to a lawyer that specializes in gun law specifically.
    Don't delay, do it now.

Contact Phil, he is a moderator here and he is very knowledgeable.
    He will generally listen to your situation and tell you your options before money gets involved.

Attorney Phil Kline
    Email: gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Phone: 215-538-4444

Best of luck to you.
    Bern-
    Do you have Phil*s contact information?
    There.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    The PSP won't do anything on their own. Do not count on them to solve this for you. Seriously, contact Phil.
    Thank you. When I called, they did say if I can provide proof that it never occurred, they can make it right “very quickly”. So at the moment all I have is some letters from the county and the hospital that I was never treated. These are the same facilities that the PSP told me reported to them the 302.

(Montgomery County)

Thank you. When I called, they did say if I can provide proof that it never occurred, they can make it right *very quickly*. So at the moment all I have is some letters from the county and the hospital that I was never treated. These are the same facilities that the PSP told me reported to them the 302.
    We have seen people here get tied up for years clearing up clerical errors.
    This kind of situation can go very badly for you.
    Call Phil.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Bucks County)

Yes, I will be pursing legal action against whatever entity filed the paperwork when it was invalid. I was never committed, it was rescinded! Hopefully the PSP can get it rectified before I need to pay for a lawyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    What Streaker and Berncly said. You NEED to get a lawyer, or you might as well save time and just give up your firearms now.

(Berks County)

You really think I need a lawyer at this point? You don't think I can sort this out on my own by proving the 302 never happened? An attorney will cost around $2,000 from what I hear!
    You need a lawyer so bad you don*t realize but I laughed out loud reading that question. Really get a lawyer, your wife s*rewed you badly and the dr can*t be held liable for a false involuntary even though he solicited it.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Thank you. When I called, they did say if I can provide proof that it never occurred, they can make it right *very quickly*. So at the moment all I have is some letters from the county and the hospital that I was never treated. These are the same facilities that the PSP told me reported to them the 302.
    The paperwork was filled out by your wife and reported by the dr. It happened. It*s real. It don*t matter about the circumstances unless you get a good gun lawyer. Call Phil Klein. Waste no more time. Pretend your gun owning artery is slashed wide open. Stop the bleeding!
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    The paperwork was filled out by your wife and reported by the dr. It happened. It*s real. It don*t matter about the circumstances unless you get a good gun lawyer. Call Phil Klein. Waste no more time. Pretend your gun owning artery is slashed wide open. Stop the bleeding!
    It didn’t happen if I was never committed. You need to be committed and spend 72 hours minimum. Filed paperwork that was later rescinded doesn’t count for *actually* being involuntarily committed.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    You need a lawyer so bad you don*t realize but I laughed out loud reading that question. Really get a lawyer, your wife s*rewed you badly and the dr can*t be held liable for a false involuntary even though he solicited it.
    If there is nothing on record with the county or hospital, what would a lawyer do differently that I cannot do? Not being a jerk here, just trying to determine the process. I don’t really have thousands of dollars right now to spend on this even though it’s very important.

(Lancaster County)

If there is nothing on record with the county or hospital, what would a lawyer do differently that I cannot do? Not being a jerk here, just trying to determine the process. I don*t really have thousands of dollars right now to spend on this even though it*s very important.
    You're really trusting that they're telling you the truth. Don't do that. You've already found that the hospital didn't have your best interests in mind. Do you think they're going to admit that they fucked up?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast