Please consider calling the White House as well to ensure your voice is heard loud and clear: 202-456-1111.

Link to petition:

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl....?promo_id=9721

I’m hearing that President Trump is close to making his final decision on his Supreme Court nominee to fill the vacancy left by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
We do NOT want to see another grave mistake after President George W. Bush put John Roberts on the Supreme Court.
We need to ensure the President chooses a PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT JUSTICE, so we’re flooding the White House with letters signed by voters like you.
Please add your name to our pre-written letter to the White House, urging President Trump to choose an unapologetically pro-2A Supreme Court justice.
ADD YOUR NAME

Just this weekend, President Trump said to vote for him to “Save your Second Amendment.” This nomination is his chance to prove that he’ll save it.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg served as one of the most anti-gun justices on the Supreme Court.
Nominating an unapologetic defender of the Second Amendment in her place would tilt the balance of the Court in favor of our God-given right to keep and bear arms.
Who knows when another opportunity to fundamentally shift the Supreme Court will emerge? We cannot let it go to waste.
It is very apparent that President Trump pays attention to what the public thinks – perhaps, more than any other president I’ve ever seen.
If he hears that gun owners are demanding a pro-2A justice, I have confidence that he will take that into serious consideration as he finalizes his decision.
But that means each and every one of us needs to speak up before his decision is final.
Please add your name to our pre-written letter to the White House, urging President Trump to choose an unapologetically pro-2A Supreme Court justice.
In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America