Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 253 of 269 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2683
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: Rittenhouse actually did it

I knew you would go for another round. Some guys just lust for last word. "The end." Yikes!! Run!!!

I opined on the rifle melt story. I addressd no other member.

I don't need your advice, guidance or instruction from you or anyone else regarding that issue. Save your guidance for your teenage grandson, if there is one. I don't need your instruction about anything regarding anything in this life. Least of all, the KR situation. Catchin my drift, or am I being too obtuse?

You had some "thoughts" about the unnamed member that left here. I did not mention anyone. But I'm the mind reader here? (You ok with calling a member here a mind reader. Some of us here are a bit over 39 and don't appreciate that - it comes across as a bit ahhh.. unkind, demeaning.) Why comment in that way about that person. They are long gone. You sounded a bit like you still have a bone on for that person. Cut them some slack, give them their space. We don't know what they have been through. Just like your advice for me with Kyle. You have no grasp on the Goose/Gander theorum.

You should work on your memory a bit. I try to remember the folks that sent kind words during hard times.

Again, sorry I triggered you. It's not healthy, let it go.

Best wishes,
    fritz

THE END
    (but don't hold your breath fans - I've released the cracken) (smiley face, friendly zinger, breathe, breathe)
    Obama. AYFKM?! / Pravda vit'azi.

(Chester County)

Kyle is my kind of guy. Apparently he's Ukraine's kind of guy too.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Kyle is my kind of guy. Apparently he's Ukraine's kind of guy too.

KIEV, UKRAINE—As Russian troops increased their threat to Ukraine’s sovereignty and independence, the Ukrainian military showed their tactical prowess by asking Kyle Rittenhouse to come and guard their border with Russia.

“Yo, Kyle, hope all is well. Hey listen, our citizens are under threat from Putin and his d-bag army,” texted Ukrainian Minister of Defense, Sergei Ukrainovich to America’s national hero, Kyle Rittenhouse. “Could u do us a solid and come guard our border? Bring ur AR-15 lol thx.”

While some praised the move as militarily brilliant as well as based, citing the fact that no military has the capacity to withstand the freedom-spewing courage of Mr. Rittenhouse, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin criticized the move, citing Kyle Rittenhouse’s status as a cis-white male, and reminding everyone that guarding Ukraine would require him to CROSS STATE LINES.

“President Biden is weighing the deployment of troops to Ukraine,” said Secretary Austin, “But we’re asking for more time while the President looks for a bathroom scale large enough to do so.”

Eyewitnesses inside the Kremlin say Putin responded to Ukraine’s bold defensive move by tearing off his shirt, grabbing his Kalashnikov, and riding a bear toward the Ukrainian border.

(Montgomery County)

Please stop the bolding. If you have trouble reading the forum, you can use ctrl+ to increase the text size. Your browser will remember the adjustment the next time you visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Please stop the bolding. If you have trouble reading the forum, you can use ctrl+ to increase the text size. Your browser will remember the adjustment the next time you visit.
    Why can't we all just get along ?
    SigGendered

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    I like it, its easier to read

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    Why can't we all just get along ?
    Because thats no fun lol

(Delaware County)

Kyle's rifle officially destined for destruction...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-ritt...MVJv723UvPTc5c
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Kyle's rifle officially destined for destruction...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-ritt...MVJv723UvPTc5c
    Nick Rekieta's crew discussed this yesterday. Anybody whining about the gun being melted down needs to listen to this (start at 1:23:30). The gun still belonged to Dominic Black. Kyle didn't "decide to melt down the gun". He declined to claim an ownership interest in the gun. That's all. In the trial, he truthfully claimed that Dominic owned the gun, not him. He might put himself in legal jeopardy if he now says "No, just kidding! The gun actually IS mine, and I want to keep it".

In other news, the bail money is being split - $150K to Ricky Shroder, who had donated twice as much to the bail fund, $925K to Richards' law firm in trust for Kyle, and $925K to Fight Back c/o Lin Wood. Lin Wood is a grifter, but they would have eaten up much of the bail money in legal fees if the parties fought over it. The money to Richards will probably all go to Richards for attorney fees for the trial.

(Butler County)

Here's a crazy one - Ziminski, the guy who fired his pistol behind Kyle, was arrested after threatening the autistic photographer Nathan DeBruin outside of Ziminski's own trial.

Bevo Fox
    @bevo_fox

1/x Joshua Ziminski's trial on felony arson, gun charge was to begin Monday. But Ziminski was arrested at his own trial after allegedly attempting to intimidate witness Nathan DeBruin @photosbynated in front of the Courthouse!
    @KenoshaCtyEye has the video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1488971297614823424

2/x Ziminski allegedly yelled at State witness DeBruin "STOP! Let me see that photo! That's not me in the photo!" Reporter Kevin Mathewson of
    @KenoshaCtyEye was in the courtroom & reports that Ziminski's own mother (accidentally) confirmed DeBruin's claim about Ziminski's words:Bevo Fox
    @bevo_fox

3/x
    @KenoshaCtyEye broke the wild story & photo'd Ziminski as he was arrested in Judge Schroeder's courtroom that morning. His initial trial is now postponed as he faces possible new charges:
    https://kenoshacountyeye.com/2022/01...-intimidation/

4/x Ziminski's rioting, arson & gunshot were recorded by multiple livestreamers. He could be charged with far more than DA Graveley/ADA Binger have charged him with, based on video of Aug 25, 2020:
    https://t.co/KuoRwu4BzS
    ("Camo pants")

5/x Ziminski's now-delayed trial was for charges of felony arson, misdemeanor disorderly conduct/use of a dangerous weapon & obstructing an officer on 08/25/20. Judge Schroeder increased his bond from $1K to $14K after the DeBruin incident yesterday & Ziminksi is now in custody:

6/x Many remember Nate DeBruin @photosbynated for holding his ground on the witness stand against what seemed at that time to be witness intimidation from the *State* during the Rittenhouse trial, as he discusses here with lawyer Rekieta Law @RekietaMedia
    Video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipFXZzVllk

7/x Be sure to follow @KenoshaCtyEye for all the latest updates, twists & turns on the Ziminski trial, as well as coverage of the Kenosha DA's office. For some more info on Ziminski, check out lawyer Good Lawgic @NiermanJoe speak with DeBruin & Mathewson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp8hOpX00z4&t=169s

Page 253 of 269 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast