Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 252 of 269 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2683
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

Gunbroker

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Rittenhouse actually did it

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Does someone need a hug?
    I'm good, thanks!

Hope the family is doing well. I enjoy your stories about kids goings on.

Obama. AYFKM?! / Pravda vit'azi.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Does someone need a hug?
    A snickers made EM feel better.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Better make it bold.
    et tu EM

How soon they forget their biggest dog lover.

Re: the bold. My eyes are gettin old. I do it for others with likewise.

I enjoyed your images of the dogs on that last snow.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by fritz1919 View Post
    I'm good, thanks!

Hope the family is doing well. I enjoy your stories about kids goings on.

Just making sure. You seemed a bit agro over what appeared to me to be pretty benign. But, sometimes stuff just grinds your gears, I suppose. But, out of all the members here to get fired up over, I wouldn't rate Scruff in the top 50. Hell, I'd get pissed at myself before I'd get edged at Scruff. I mean......it's Scruff.

I do agree that the rifle, if mine, would be attributed with its own anthropomorphic persona and gain a position of respect in the household. But, I'm not KR and I've never walked a mile in his shoes after shooting three people during a crazy-assed riot. I'm apt to give the kid a LOT of slack for the huge raft of shit he's had to navigate.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Wow.

Yo man,

I detect just a wee tad of condescension in your retort.

I know you had a rough year and many here offered thoughts and prayers, but who since appointed you the Grand Duke O' Paducha. I do realize I've only been here since 2009 and only have 200 some posts - do I need 5900 to voice an opinion? It's a forum, may I opine? My words were directed at NO OTHER MEMBER.

Give the kid some space? OK, I'll stop calling him every day and driving out on weekends, from Shiremanstown. Mind reading, no, but I'd lay money that one of his advisors came up with this idea for the reasons I stated.

I have been in the kids corner since day one, sent a donation for his defense and prayed for his freedom every day. Did you?

Do you realize you threw a ding at everyone here that owns a S&W Sport. Well excuse me Mr Fill In The Blank What Ever Higher End AR you own. Cripes, you live on here, do you even shoot? Oh sorry, I'm mind reading.

I don't come here as much as most folks. I come here to ask, learn, and share my opinions with likeminded gentlemen that have a love of our chosen discipline (discipline, not sport or hobby). Sorry I don't agree with melting down firearms. AM I ALLOWED THAT OPINION?

You're for melting down firearms, especially those cheapo S&Ws? I hear Eric Adams is looking for someone to mind the kiln.

Dude, I saw you told another member recently that his beautiful pistol looked like he spraypainted it. Really!!?? I would never do that, but that's just me. Show me your great grandads rusted and dinged up blunderbuss and I would enjoy it.

Sir, consider an adjustment to your filter settings. Want to tell me to go F myself, have at it.

Sorry everyone, I've had a rough year also, but I'm not one to cry about my shoes when many of you have lost a foot. I'm just weary of bullshit and nonsense.

Peace out dude. Smiley face! All good with me. All good with everyone!

PS: Someone I really enjoyed here left in the recent past over bullshit. It was a loss for me and maybe you. Remember why we are here, our love of the discipline.

fritz

Holy cow. How did my opinion trigger you like that?

Condescending? Dissing S&W? Not at all. I have an M&P 15T myself, along with an M&P 15-22, and they're great guns. But let's face it - there's nothing special about a bone-stock $600 entry-level AR bought at a sporting goods store. It's not like he's melting down a premium weapon or a family heirloom.

I'm not for "melting down firearms". I'm not against entry-level weapons. Where do you get this BS?

What I'm against is mind-reading the reasons behind Kyle destroying the gun. Yeah, cut him some slack. I can't imagine what he's been through, to be attacked by a murderous mob, hounded by the entire mainstream media and political Left, and abused by the judicial system. If disposing of the gun helps him get past all this trauma, then more power to him! You've supported him up until now, so I hope you'd feel the same.

Yeah, I didn't like the mismatched colors on the Beretta. So what? Some people think it looks great, others agreed with me. If i posted a "which do you like better" thread on poofa, I would want honest opinions. Well, that was my honest opinion.

If my opinions offend you, then sorry not sorry. It's the interwebz.

That other member that you're missing? Too bad, he made his choice. He contributed a lot here, but he couldn't stand people disagreeing with his "undisputable facts". "Extremely safe and effective" isn't playing so good anymore.

(Berks County)

In the words of the great Joe Biden, "I believe truth over facts".
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I don't think Kyle is a gun guy, I think he is someone who had a gun when he needed one and not much more than that. While most of us see this event as a cleansing of society, I think he sees it as an unfortunate circumstance.
    If it were me I would Incase the gun in glass and hang it on the wall with a brass plaque that reads "Fuck around and find out".
    But it's not my gun and I wasn't there and he's probably a better person than I am.
    Sounds good to me!

It's a miracle that he got hits on target exactly when he needed them, he didn't injure any innocents, he didn't do anything to negate his self-defense claim, and every second was caught on video. I'm thinking the gun is an instrument of divine intervention. That would be reason enough for me to not melt it down.

(Cumberland County)

In the words of one of the senior members here: "If my opinions offend you, then sorry not sorry. It's the interwebz." Live by your own rules sir.

Cut Kyle slack? Thank you. Will implement suggested operation post haste. I know he cried himself to sleep last night over my opinion here on PAFOA. You've been appointed his guardian ad litem? Impressive!

How about you cut me some slack? You believe in cuttin slack, no? I'm a relative rookie here. Be welcoming senior member. Maybe pardon and forgive my transgression.

I did not mention by name the person that left yet referred to that situation. You sir are mind reading! I thought you "are against mind reading" - your words dude, not mine.

Sorry I triggered you.

God bless.

Seee... smiley face.

Oh yeah PS: Maybe go back and read the PM I sent you a while back. I guess kindness from strangers does not matter much here if one is too busy to see it or remember who sent it.

Ho finito.

(Butler County)

In the words of one of the senior members here: "If my opinions offend you, then sorry not sorry. It's the interwebz." Live by your own rules sir.

Cut Kyle slack? Thank you. Will implement suggested operation post haste. I know he cried himself to sleep last night over my opinion here on PAFOA. You've been appointed his guardian ad litem? Impressive!

How about you cut me some slack? You believe in cuttin slack, no? I'm a relative rookie here. Be welcoming senior member. Maybe pardon and forgive my transgression.

I did not mention by name the person that left yet referred to that situation. You sir are mind reading! I thought you "are against mind reading" - your words dude, not mine.

Sorry I triggered you.

God bless.

Seee... smiley face.

Oh yeah PS: Maybe go back and read the PM I sent you a while back. I guess kindness from strangers does not matter much here if one is too busy to see it or remember who sent it.

Ho finito.
    Dude, you attacked me for suggesting to cut Kyle some slack, incorrectly accused me of arrogantly dissing people with M&P Sports and saying that I want to melt down cheap guns, among other things. My post was a relatively respectful response to your unprovoked rant. Sorry, if someone throws a bunch of false accusations at me, I'm responding no matter how low their post count is. The end.
    Last edited by scruff; January 24th, 2022 at 11:29 PM.

Page 252 of 269 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast