Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 269 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: NFGR/NAGR raises 50,000 to defend Kyle Rittenhouse

...not to sound like I am Monday morning the young man,I'm not.I wish the best for him.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Erie County)

Black purchased the rifle at Ladysmith Ace Home Center using Rittenhouse's money in May, and the two agreed to store it in Black's stepfather's house in Kenosha, according to a criminal complaint from the Kenosha County district attorney.

So nobody finds this troubling?

The act itself, is flat out self defense, but what I quoted is a problem. IANAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Antifa sociopaths intentionally dress alike, cover their faces, do not associate with personal vehicles, and work at having no distinctive traits that would allow you to identify which person just shot a cop in the face, if you lose sight of him in the crowd for even a second.
    I've wondered why the police have not started using paintball guns to 'TAG' perps to identify them and to be able keep track of them...???

Then if they discard their stained clothes, they only need to keep track of the STREAKERS!

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    So nobody finds this troubling

The act itself, is flat out self defense, but what I quoted is a problem. IANAL.
    Yep. Illegal as hell. Still a good shoot

When are they going to arrest the asshole with the handgun?

This whole thing is the crème de la crème of play stupid games win stupid prizes
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; November 10th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by flygrimm View Post
    Can*t pardon someone until they are convicted.
    That is absolutely not true.

You don't even need to be charged with a crime to receive a pardon, let alone convicted.

Example: Ford pardoned Nixon for any crimes he MAY have committed. Nixon was never charged with so much as jaywalking, in conjunction with the Watergate issue.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    That is absolutely not true.

You don't even need to be charged with a crime to receive a pardon, let alone convicted.

Example: Ford pardoned Nixon for any crimes he MAY have committed. Nixon was never charged with so much as jaywalking, in conjunction with the Watergate issue.
    Thanks

I stand corrected.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post

This whole thing is the crème de la crème of play stupid games win stupid prizes
    Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post

I'm curious, how is this illegal? Someone bought gun for use by a minor under supervision for the purpose of hunting and stored it securely in a safe (maintaining possession for storage demonstrates ownership) . The only potentially illegal action is lending the gun to a person 17 years old for a purpose other than hunting, but I would like to see someone cite the actual statute that makes this illegal, and the statute that make it lawful for a minor to hunt with a firearm. Under the Wisconsin law, there is no restriction that I can see for a 17 year old to carry a rifle in public.

So it comes down the the ATF form and the non-defined "definition" of ownership. I'd the gun is stored at the purchaser's house, is in the purchaser's name, and was in possession of the purchaser after the event, then this should demonstrate ownership. If were saying the kid was the actual owner, then how do we count for kids doing chores and hunting? If a parent grounds a kid for not doing chores and doesn't allow the kid to go hunting on the basis that the kid did not perform those services, wouldn't that violate the ATF form?

Not saying it's smart, but simply want sources for the claims that it's illegal.

(Berks County)

Didn't see this update posted, but maybe I missed it. Rittenhouse's motion to dismiss the charge of "going armed" was denied. Yet I see no restriction on 17 year olds carrying a rifle in Wisconsin. Nor could I find the reasoning the judge used.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by giant_g2 View Post
    Didn't see this update posted, but maybe I missed it. Rittenhouse's motion to dismiss the charge of "going armed" was denied. Yet I see no restriction on 17 year olds carrying a rifle in Wisconsin. Nor could I find the reasoning the judge used.
    Reason: liberals
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    I've wondered why the police have not started using paintball guns to 'TAG' perps to identify them and to be able keep track of them...???

Then if they discard their stained clothes, they only need to keep track of the STREAKERS!

A bullethole through the forehead is even more distinctive for tagging purposes.

Imagine the salutary effect of arsonists being plugged in mid-throw. Guys smashing in store doors suddenly falling down and donating blood to the sidewalk.

When DA's stop prosecuting their Brown Shirts, the police might as well shoot perps when caught in mid-crime.

We can wish, can't we?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 5 of 269 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast