Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 29 of 269 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

@JackPosobiec

The mayor who let Kenosha burn, the DA, and the lead detective in the Kyle Rittenhouse case are all members of the same family

Are you paying attention yet? https://t.co/UXQDjAWQPg

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

John Curtis
    @johnmcurtis

Kenosha detectives had a signed search warrant, which permitted law enforcement to make a complete backup of Gaige Grosskreutz*s phone. During testimony detective Martin Howard disclosed that detective Antaramian met with Grosskreutz and failed to serve the search warrant. Why? https://t.co/vFQX5vxwRs

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    John Curtis
    @johnmcurtis

Kenosha detectives had a signed search warrant, which permitted law enforcement to make a complete backup of Gaige Grosskreutz*s phone. During testimony detective Martin Howard disclosed that detective Antaramian met with Grosskreutz and failed to serve the search warrant. Why? https://t.co/vFQX5vxwRs
    So he could tip Grosskreutz to delete the text message he sent stating his intent during the encounter was to empty his gun into Rittenhouse. I remember seeing the screenshots, but I doubt they hold any weight in court without the actual phone records.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    So he could tip Grosskreutz to delete the text message he sent stating his intent during the encounter was to empty his gun into Rittenhouse. I remember seeing the screenshots, but I doubt they hold any weight in court without the actual phone records.
    Are text messages stored by the cell carrier companies for any length of time?

I watched a good bit of that trial video last night and what I saw looked good for KR. His lawyer(s) looked competent and able to me and that investigator who was testifying didn't score well IMO. And if I can pay attention as long as I did to that, it's got to be good.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Are text messages stored by the cell carrier companies for any length of time?

I watched a good bit of that trial video last night and what I saw looked good for KR. His lawyer(s) looked competent and able to me and that investigator who was testifying didn't score well IMO. And if I can pay attention as long as I did to that, it's got to be good.
    I think they are.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    WTF!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Montgomery County)

John Curtis
    @johnmcurtis

@JackPosobiec

The mayor who let Kenosha burn, the DA, and the lead detective in the Kyle Rittenhouse case are all members of the same family

Are you paying attention yet? https://t.co/UXQDjAWQPg
    Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    Holy shit.

(Bucks County)

juror got the boot

The judge in the trial of teenager Kyle Rittenhouse dismissed a juror on Thursday because he told a joke about the shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man whose shooting by a police officer sparked protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin last year.

"The public needs to be confident that this is a fair trial," Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder told the juror, a white man who declined to repeat the joke he told to a sheriff's deputy outside the courtroom earlier in the week.

Rittenhouse is on trial for shooting dead two protesters and seriously wounding a third amid the chaos that erupted in Kenosha after Blake's shooting. Rittenhouse, now 18, says he acted in self defense.

Schroeder questioned the juror, a middle-aged man who appeared ill at ease as he spoke through a face mask.

"It had nothing to do with the case," the man told the judge about the joke.

Schroeder said he had no choice but to remove him from the jury and the man left the courtroom.

Blake was shot several times in the back and left paralyzed from the waist down in the shooting. Prosecutors cleared the police officer of any wrongdoing, saying he acted in self defense. Blake has sued him.

The protests erupted after a cellphone video showed Blake walking around the front of his car with the police officer following and opening fire after Blake opened the door.

Investigators said the video was incomplete and failed to show that Blake was armed with a knife and had resisted arrest.
    https://www.newsmax.com/us/kenosha-t...04/id/1043333/

(Tioga County)

I've been following the updates, total clown show from the prosecution.

Page 29 of 269 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast