Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 28 of 269 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

If they can't produce all the evidence they have, then any other evidence they present should be tossed.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

The media won't report on this trial if it starts going Kyle's way. They're too busy covering up Brandon pooping himself in the Vatican and his speech that made absolutely no sense.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The media won't report on this trial if it starts going Kyle's way. They're too busy covering up Brandon pooping himself in the Vatican and his speech that made absolutely no sense.
    Biden shit himself...wtf?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    When they mention how you crossed state lines.

They make it sound like it's a massive distance, but in reality it's the next town over. There just happens to be a boarder between the two towns.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Biden shit himself...wtf?
    Yep. Again.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    You have to be a little more specific on which speech made no sense. Oh wait, that's all of them.

(Carbon County)

FBI Sat On Bombshell Footage From Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

WEDNESDAY, NOV 03, 2021 - 04:45 AM

On Tuesday, opening statements in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, an18-year-old aspiring police officer accused of fatally shooting two men and wounding a third on the night of Aug. 25, 2020, as BLM riots raged in the streets of Kenosha in response to a white-on-black police shooting.

While prosecutors have slapped the teen with two counts of homicide and one count of attempted homicide, Rittenhouse has pleaded not guilty to all charges, claiming self-defense.

Now, new footage has emerged which bolsters his case.

Before the shooting began, Rittenhouse, 17 at the time, was had arrived in Kenosha in order to help keep order and protect businesses from looting and arson.

"People are getting inured, and our job is to protect this business, and part of my job is also to help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way. That’s why I have my rifle, because I need to protect myself obviously. But I also have my med kit," Rittenhouse said in footage recorded before the incident.

During the course of the evening, protesters became increasingly violent against Rittenhouse and the group he was with - eventually chasing the teen down the street when protester Joseph Rosenbaum was shot dead in the parking lot of a used car dealership. Shortly thereafter, Rittenhouse could be seen defending himself on the ground from multiple attackers - when he fatally wounded another, and shot the bicep of protester Gaige Grosskreutz who had drawn a pistol and was in the process of aiming it at the teen.

Rittenhouse shot the bicep of Gaige Grosskreutz, a volunteer medic for Black Lives Matter who was in the process of aiming his pistol at the teen
    I will. In the first photo, we see one of the men bludgeoning Kyle Rittenhouse with his skateboard. In the other two photos, we see a man who—as Rittenhouse is laying on the ground—draws a pistol in an attempt to murder Rittenhouse, only to be shot himself. pic.twitter.com/RPQw8cpQqS

— Francis Curt 🇻🇦 (@fcXXXIII) November 2, 2021

At the time, this footage captured by journalist Brendan Gutenschwager, was all we had to go on.

The Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting: WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

Commentary from journalists @JackPosobiec and @ElijahSchaffer, edited by @jondutoit. From https://t.co/DmPO8WAg6k by @Lauren_Southern 1/3 https://t.co/tMdRhmVHGd pic.twitter.com/zS3iNBWmXr

— Scooter Downey ☦️ 🇺🇸 (@TrueLegendFilms) October 26, 2021
    .@TuckerCarlson is airing "never-before-seen" footage of the shooting incidents in Kenosha.

The footage comes from the non-profit of Rittenhouse's defense attorney. pic.twitter.com/0RrlnFNMJa

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 23, 2020

Now, Human Events' Jack Posobiec reveals that the FBI sat on potentially exonerating evidence in the Rittenhouse case, where threats against Kyle can clearly be heard before he opened fire, as well as what appear to be muzzle flashes from people shooting at the teen. We recommend playing full screen.

BREAKING: Human Events Daily has obtained never-before-seen FBI footage of the Kyle Rittenhouse Shootinghttps://t.co/QFAfI7mmJp pic.twitter.com/J8vOOoD3rg

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 2, 2021
    WOW...they have FLIR footage of Rosenbaum chasing Kyle Rittenhouse from the FBI. You can clearly see the muzzle flashes from the 9mm fired at Rittenhouse.

— Selfless Thoughtful Human Delight (@SavageNoMore) November 2, 2021
    Holy shit. He should have never been charged.

— Ray Epps FBI (@SeaLevel18) November 2, 2021
    According to legal experts, Rittenhouse has a strong case.

To be clear:

The footage released by Human Events today clearly shows for the first time that Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense and this case never should have been brought to trial

This is malicious prosecution

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 2, 2021
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...m_campaign=248
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

^^^^ Isn’t all that stuff in the Kenosha thread, and on Arfcom?
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndN9G29bZ_I

Day 3 in it's entirety. I was pretty sure he was innocent before. I am confident without a doubt. Having seen all the POV video's it looked good, but the FBI footage at 6:00:30 where you can see with markers of who's who really makes it clear the sequence of events.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Ho-Lee Shit! This explains a lot!

Opinion: Kenosha Mayor Who Let City Burn Has Surrogate In Rittenhouse Courtroom
    Published by kenoshacountyeye
    November 2, 2021

I will be in the courtroom for the duration of the political prosecution of Kyle Rittenhouse. Since the trial is streaming on millions of devices around the world, I won’t bore my readers with the same reporting that will be done by countless news agencies. The Kenosha News is putting out articles from the associated press even though they have a full-time assigned seat inside the courtroom. Maybe for once the Kenosha News editor doesn’t want Deneen Smith’s extreme left slant on the coverage of this case. What I will do, however, is point out things that those who are not intimate with this community, and even and some who are, do not know.

Kenosha Mayor John Antaramain has been mayor since 2016 and was elected in 2020 for his sixth term until 2024. He also served as mayor from 1992 to 2008. After this term, he will have been mayor for 24 years. Many sources have told us he will not be seeking a seventh term because of the immense backlash from the Kenosha Riots of 2020. Most Kenosha residents view his response as very poor – he is the chief executive of the city, including the police department. We didn’t hear from him. He didn’t lead. Many joke that he was hiding in his basement. Some tell us he was hiding in Lake Geneva. We don’t know for sure – he wont tell us. John has a lot at stake in the Rittenhouse trial. He wants Kyle convicted. He wants Kyle to take the blame and distract us from his failures as our leader. Lucky for John, he has a lot of powerful family members in charge here in Kenosha. First off, the lead detective in this case is Benjamin Antaramian, his nephew. Benjamin wants Kyle convicted. Benjamin was very thirsty to connect Kyle Rittenhouse to the “Kenosha Guard” Facebook page. He grilled Dominic Black about if they had seen the page or not. They desperately wanted to connect the two. They could not. Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook told this to the public twice, once on a Facebook Q and A and again in front of the U.S. Senate. This is a common myth that is repeated by the media and naive folks. Kyle came to Kenosha of his own accord on the 25th – to volunteer removing graffiti. Law enforcement at the federal level, Facebook, and other forensic reviews have determined there was no such connection. The “Kenosha Guard” was simply a plea for help when our local leaders like John the Mayor and Tony the Governor would not help. Benjamin will be sitting at the prosecutor’s table for every day of the trial. Today, he held up the rifles that were carried by Rittenhouse and Black, Kyle’s friend. The mayor’s cousin is the Kenosha City Attorney, Ed Antaramian (D). His nephew is the Kenosha City Judge Michael Easton (D). His other nephew is Thaddeus (Tip) McGuire (D), State Representative. His other cousin is Laura Belsky (D) County Board Supervisor.

During the remainder of this trial, remember, the mayor who let Kenosha burn has a surrogate in the court room – at the prosecutor’s table, actually.

Kyle is “David” and the State of Wisconsin, with all of their resources is “Goliath.” The only thing that gives Kyle a fair and likely shot to win is the generosity of strangers that donated money to his defense. He now has a team of three sharp attorneys – among the best in the business. It’s now a fair fight.

BLM Sympathizer Kenosha DA Mike Graveley, like his predecessor, Robert Zapf, loves the limelight and always prosecutes the high profile cases. Not this one. Mike knows the state cannot win. That’s why he’s leaving it to T. Clair. Let’s see what T. Clair’s excuse will be if he loses.

Page 28 of 269 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast