Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 251 of 269 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2683
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Rittenhouse actually did it

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Or maybe just give the poor kid some space after all he's been through? Jeesh. You're mind reading. Nobody knows for sure why he's melting it down.
    Yeah, I agree. Maybe he just thinks it is a way to move along with his life, and appease, to some degree, the wrath of the progressives who are willing to destroy his life. It may not work, but it is his rifle, and his choice.

"This is your rifle. There are many like it but this one is yours!", is, in this case, a useless piece of tripe. It wasn't issued to him by the government, with the charge of protecting the country. He bought it at a store, and he can buy another.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Maybe he just thinks it is a way to move along with his life, and appease, to some degree, the wrath of the progressives who are willing to destroy his life. It may not work, but it is his rifle, and his choice.

"This is your rifle. There are many like it but this one is yours!", is, in this case, a useless piece of tripe. It wasn't issued to him by the government, with the charge of protecting the country. He bought it at a store, and he can buy another.
    Or maybe he just doesn't want it. If I was in a fatal accident where a few drunks jumped in front of my moving car, would I want to keep the car? Probably nit.

(Berks County)

Or maybe he just doesn't want it. If I was in a fatal accident where a few drunks jumped in front of my moving car, would I want to keep the car? Probably nit.
    I wouldn't care if I wasn't at fault. I have a friend who killed a guy in a Jeep that pulled out in front of him. He said something like, "Hell no", when I asked him if it bothered him any.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I wouldn't care if I wasn't at fault. I have a friend who killed a guy in a Jeep that pulled out in front of him. He said something like, "Hell no", when I asked him if it bothered him any.
    That's fine for your buddy, but he isn't KR. Nobody gets to make his decisions except him.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    That's fine for your buddy, but he isn't KR. Nobody gets to make his decisions except him.
    Yep, that is true and on the stand it looked like he was shaken up about it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Cumberland County)

Or maybe just give the poor kid some space after all he's been through? Jeesh. You're mind reading. Nobody knows for sure why he's melting it down.

Wow.

Yo man,

I detect just a wee tad of condescension in your retort.

I know you had a rough year and many here offered thoughts and prayers, but who since appointed you the Grand Duke O' Paducha. I do realize I've only been here since 2009 and only have 200 some posts - do I need 5900 to voice an opinion? It's a forum, may I opine? My words were directed at NO OTHER MEMBER.

Give the kid some space? OK, I'll stop calling him every day and driving out on weekends, from Shiremanstown. Mind reading, no, but I'd lay money that one of his advisors came up with this idea for the reasons I stated.

I have been in the kids corner since day one, sent a donation for his defense and prayed for his freedom every day. Did you?

Do you realize you threw a ding at everyone here that owns a S&W Sport. Well excuse me Mr Fill In The Blank What Ever Higher End AR you own. Cripes, you live on here, do you even shoot? Oh sorry, I'm mind reading.

I don't come here as much as most folks. I come here to ask, learn, and share my opinions with likeminded gentlemen that have a love of our chosen discipline (discipline, not sport or hobby). Sorry I don't agree with melting down firearms. AM I ALLOWED THAT OPINION?

You're for melting down firearms, especially those cheapo S&Ws? I hear Eric Adams is looking for someone to mind the kiln.

Dude, I saw you told another member recently that his beautiful pistol looked like he spraypainted it. Really!!?? I would never do that, but that's just me. Show me your great grandads rusted and dinged up blunderbuss and I would enjoy it.

Sir, consider an adjustment to your filter settings. Want to tell me to go F myself, have at it.

Sorry everyone, I've had a rough year also, but I'm not one to cry about my shoes when many of you have lost a foot. I'm just weary of bullshit and nonsense.

Peace out dude. Smiley face! All good with me. All good with everyone!

PS: Someone I really enjoyed here left in the recent past over bullshit. It was a loss for me and maybe you. Remember why we are here, our love of the discipline.

fritz

Obama. AYFKM?! / Pravda vit'azi.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by fritz1919 View Post
    Wow.

Yo man,

I detect just a wee tad of condescension in your retort.

I know you had a rough year and many here offered thoughts and prayers, but who since appointed you the Grand Duke O' Paducha. I do realize I've only been here since 2009 and only have 200 some posts - do I need 5900 to voice an opinion? It's a forum, may I opine? My words were directed at NO OTHER MEMBER.

Give the kid some space? OK, I'll stop calling him every day and driving out on weekends, from Shiremanstown. Mind reading, no, but I'd lay money that one of his advisors came up with this idea for the reasons I stated.

I have been in the kids corner since day one, sent a donation for his defense and prayed for his freedom every day. Did you?

Do you realize you threw a ding at everyone here that owns a S&W Sport. Well excuse me Mr Fill In The Blank What Ever Higher End AR you own. Cripes, you live on here, do you even shoot? Oh sorry, I'm mind reading.

I don't come here as much as most folks. I come here to ask, learn, and share my opinions with likeminded gentlemen that have a love of our chosen discipline (discipline, not sport or hobby). Sorry I don't agree with melting down firearms. AM I ALLOWED THAT OPINION?

You're for melting down firearms, especially those cheapo S&Ws? I hear Eric Adams is looking for someone to mind the kiln.

Dude, I saw you told another member recently that his beautiful pistol looked like he spraypainted it. Really!!?? I would never do that, but that's just me. Show me your great grandads rusted and dinged up blunderbuss and I would enjoy it.

Sir, consider an adjustment to your filter settings. Want to tell me to go F myself, have at it.

Sorry everyone, I've had a rough year also, but I'm not one to cry about my shoes when many of you have lost a foot. I'm just weary of bullshit and nonsense.

Peace out dude. Smiley face! All good with me. All good with everyone!

PS: Someone I really enjoyed here left in the recent past over bullshit. It was a loss for me and maybe you. Remember why we are here, our love of the discipline.

fritz

Does someone need a hug?
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Does someone need a hug?
    Better make it bold.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Franklin County)

I don't think Kyle is a gun guy, I think he is someone who had a gun when he needed one and not much more than that. While most of us see this event as a cleansing of society, I think he sees it as an unfortunate circumstance.
    If it were me I would Incase the gun in glass and hang it on the wall with a brass plaque that reads "Fuck around and find out".
    But it's not my gun and I wasn't there and he's probably a better person than I am.
    The Hostler

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Does someone need a hug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Better make it bold.

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Page 251 of 269 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast