Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 237 of 269 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2683
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

O
    Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Soon:

Inter arma enim silent lēgēs
    Care to translate for the Americans here?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    The students dont run the school,but I would bet the faculty put these kiddos up to it ! Just another venue to sue for discrimmination against innocent Kyle !
    YES! Bankrupt, nay, financially decimate ASU for not protecting his right to attend school without fear of attack and libel/slander from students and faculty.
    That’s ho he needs to address this. You can’t sue little Shequaaanza and Missy and Todd for what they do, they have no funds. Go after the institutions that harbor them! Take away their safe spaces.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    O
    For among arms, the laws are silent" but is more popularly rendered as "In times of war, the law falls silent."

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I cant wait till he sues a school and they have to supply him with security service. Free of charge.
    Would you want to depend on a security service someone else was forced to provide?

(Northampton County)

This kids life is fucked that's why he must sue the crap out of everyone involved.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    O
    Considering we were consciously modeled on the Roman republic, and given what I *think* you age is, I am surprised you didn*t take Latin in school.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    They're never going to leave this kid alone.

For the sake of his own sanity, I hope KR doesn't wind up having to self-defense anyone else...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Considering we were consciously modeled on the Roman republic, and given what I *think* you age is, I am surprised you didn*t take Latin in school.
    Oh come on. Do you remember everything you took in school? Including a dead language which you probably haven't thought two shits about since graduation?

Hell, I bet 95% of the people on here couldn't diagram a non-trivial sentence in English properly, let alone use their vast knowledge of high school Latin to translate something correctly.

(Lancaster County)

This guy testified in the Rittenhouse trial. People got in his face at his job - "You support a murderer!!!" Had to take a leave for safety. I saw the interview on Rekieta Media yesterday. Great kid. I plan to donate.

Rekieta Media
    @RekietaMedia
    ·
    15h
    This is the real GiveSendGo from
    @photosbynated

I learned on my interview with him that he was put on unpaid leave from his employment following his testimony in the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

Today we raised $2,700 for him on the show which I will deposit as soon as I am able.

https://givesendgo.com/Photochad?utm_source=twitter

Hi, my name is Nathan DeBruin and as a hobby I*m an amateur photographer/photo journalist. With dreams of one day being able to make this my full-time job and own my own business.

On September 21, 2021, I was served a subpoena for the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. After meeting with the District Attorney*s in the case on October 26, 2021. I felt that it was in my best interest to hire an attorney. At which, I hired Terry Rose of Rose & Rose attorneys. On November 9, 2021, I had to take the stand. I brought photos to court to help show my side of what happened. Those photos costed me a few hundreds dollars to print at which I didn*t get back. As a result of the trial, I missed many hours at my actual job. Then I had to take unpaid leave from work after people started recognizing me and would begin chanting inappropriate things at me and I became scared for my safety. I also had to reach out and get some therapy because this whole situation.

Sadly, I had to halt my dreams and use the money that was saved for lenses, accessories and money to travel to places to cover all of costs associated with the trial. As all of this has costed me dearly and will continue to for awhile. All for stepping up and doing the right thing for my community of Kenosha, WI.

If your able to and willing to donate to help out a amateur photographer/photo journalist that is trying to recover his dreams and to continue them I truly appreciate it and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Read more

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Oh come on. Do you remember everything you took in school? Including a dead language which you probably haven't thought two shits about since graduation?

Hell, I bet 95% of the people on here couldn't diagram a non-trivial sentence in English properly, let alone use their vast knowledge of high school Latin to translate something correctly.
    I'm definitely in that 95%.

Stuart

Page 237 of 269 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247 ... LastLast