Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 269 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    So, under Lefty*s stupid legal theory, Lefty attacked a deputized law enforcement individual? Forget about the fact the had Lefty minded his own business rather than join in the pursuit and attack of Rittenhouse, he*d still have both arms intact.
    That's a good point; the legal argument is that it was unconscionable for Kyle, as a private citizen, to use a firearm in an effort to help enforce the laws; and that when the Plaintiff saw that Kyle had shot someone, the Plaintiff reasonably pulled his firearm out and attempted to apprehend Kyle, in an effort to help enforce the laws.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    That's a good point; the legal argument is that it was unconscionable for Kyle, as a private citizen, to use a firearm in an effort to help enforce the laws; and that when the Plaintiff saw that Kyle had shot someone, the Plaintiff reasonably pulled his firearm out and attempted to apprehend Kyle, in an effort to help enforce the laws.
    IANAL, however, while Rittenhouse's posession and use of a firearm, in this instance, may or may not have been legal, the plaintiff's possession and use of a firearm was unquestionably against the law, under any circumstance. Therefore, had the plaintiff not knowingly broken the law, he would likely not have suffered the consequences of his illegal actions.

P.S.- I'm due to attend jury duty this coming week, so I'm getting primed for it.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    IANAL, however, while Rittenhouse's posession and use of a firearm, in this instance, may or may not have been legal, the plaintiff's possession and use of a firearm was unquestionably against the law, under any circumstance. Therefore, had the plaintiff not knowingly broken the law, he would likely not have suffered the consequences of his illegal actions.

P.S.- I'm due to attend jury duty this coming week, so I'm getting primed for it.
    Bingo.

(Bucks County)

I believe the "but for" assertion enjoys some success in civil. Criminal, maybe not so much.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I can't be 100% sure but I believe that Bicep Boy was a prohibited person for firearms, let alone concealed. Bicep boy tried to play I am harmless then took a round as he ejected his magazine through fumbling while trying to shoot the kid as he was on the ground.

(Berks County)

I was a dumb fuck, I tried to kill someone with a gun I wasn't allowed to have and got shot in the process but it must be someone else's fault.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Juniata County)

Gun meme review about it that was posted just after, that was taken down by google is back up.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by Dlish View Post
    "If a Black child had shot three citizens with an assault rifle and was seen walking away from the scene of the shooting with the assault rifle in hand, while other citizens yelled he was an active shooter, he would have been shot dead," the lawsuit states.
    So, they arrested and charged someone for no reason other than that he was white, and then say there's bias in favor of that person? And are then taken seriously by the press?

What an insult to justice. If I was the prosecutor, I'd be rethinking my decision to let Grosskreutz off the hook. The guy all but openly admits to attempted murder, illegal possession, and participation in organized criminal activity, shouldn't be too hard to get him convicted.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Nice. It's not a kangaroo court.

@JackPosobiec
    BREAKING: Judge rules mob members shot by Kyle Rittenhouse cannot be called "victims," but can be referred to as as "rioters, arsonists, and looters" during his trial, which kicks off Nov 1

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Nice. It's not a kangaroo court.

@JackPosobiec
    BREAKING: Judge rules mob members shot by Kyle Rittenhouse cannot be called "victims," but can be referred to as as "rioters, arsonists, and looters" during his trial, which kicks off Nov 1
    BREAKING: Woman comes forward after 50 years claiming the above Judge assaulted her #meTo

Page 23 of 269 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast