Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 101 of 269 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2683
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Kyle Rittenhouse, Kenosha, Wisconsin update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    He is a wannabe who had ZERO business being there. That doesn't change the fact that he's allowed to defend himself which he clearly did. Anybody with a clear head that watches the video can see that. He's not pointing guns at people until they start to attack and chase him at which point it's a disparity of force and his AR was the equalizer. Nobody that was shot would have been shot had they not attacked Kyle. Watching the prosecutor stand there and question why he shot the one guy as he's pointing a fucking gun at his head, just fucking unreal...

I really hope the kid gets off with no charges though I wouldn't count on it. Hopefully there are some jury members that haven't caught crazy and aren't afraid of what will likely happen when they get doxxed if the verdict doesn't go their way.
    this is America and he can be anywhere he wants

the 12 person jury has to 100% agree to convict.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    this is America and he can be anywhere he wants

the 12 person jury has to 100% agree to convict.
    Damn straight. Judge told the jury that if he was rightfully defending himself, case closed. I'd love to see the jury come right back out after they go in for deliberations.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Warren County)

He is a wannabe who had ZERO business being there. That doesn't change the fact that he's allowed to defend himself which he clearly did. Anybody with a clear head that watches the video can see that. He's not pointing guns at people until they start to attack and chase him at which point it's a disparity of force and his AR was the equalizer. Nobody that was shot would have been shot had they not attacked Kyle. Watching the prosecutor stand there and question why he shot the one guy as he's pointing a fucking gun at his head, just fucking unreal...

I really hope the kid gets off with no charges though I wouldn't count on it. Hopefully there are some jury members that haven't caught crazy and aren't afraid of what will likely happen when they get doxxed if the verdict doesn't go their way.
    You say wannabee.

I say upstanding citizen. Scrubbing graffiti, offering trained first aid, both noble.

Taking a gun to defend somebody else's property? Error in judgement.

Fighting back against felons and scum? Damnear hero.

Ending 2 and teaching a shithead to never dick with an armed man? Good work.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    You say wannabee.

I say upstanding citizen. Scrubbing graffiti, offering trained first aid, both noble.

Amen! Not only that, he was a cadet with his fire company until this happened so it's a little more than just wanna be, it was more like gonna be.

I don't think grossgrits learned anything, based on his TV appearances since he testified.

And the prosecution went over on their time so the judge has given carte blanche to the defense to "take nine hours". LOL

(Clearfield County)

Wannabe what exactly? He was actually putting out fires and rendering aid to people, which means he was doing more than what the cops were.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Watching the prosecutions closing, it's hard to believe Binger was there for the same evidence as I watched.
    If the defense is smart they will have Bingers statements and evidence read back for the jury. I bet the jurors would not like the fact that Binger lied to them to get a conviction.
    I hope those statements get read back to the Wisconsin Bar, in a hearing, on Binger's license. Some of the things the defense did during the trial were actually criminal, and the prosecutor should loose his license for it.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    You say wannabee.

Was he:

A cop? - No
    A firefighter? - No
    A EMT? - No

None of the above = wannabee

upstanding citizen - absolutely

He can actually be both which he is.

Taking a gun to defend somebody else's property? Error in judgement. - 100%

Fighting back against felons and scum? Damnear hero. - Yes, but also now paying the price with this bs case and murder charges

Ending 2 and teaching a shithead to never dick with an armed man? Good work. - 100%

(Bucks County)

I see him as a typical, exuberant young man who really wants a career in service - cop, fire fighter, medic whatever. If I had been his friend or parent, I would have advised him not to go to Il. that night.
    I see his choice as poor judgement- and perfectly explainable for a man of his age and desire to be in an "action" profession.

That doesn't change my feeling that he acted properly that night. I think he was correct in shooting those men. I watched the videos and think he showed restraint. Pretty sure he walks, or at least avoids conviction on all the major charges. I'm kinda doubting the town will burn if he walks. I think the blm shit heads see the results of phuk around and fine out....
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Berks County)

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I rest my case.

If I carry a handgun on me to check the mail, am I protecting the mail with a gun?

Nope.

Same as when I carry one to Walmart or the bank or the grocery store. I'm not protecting property, I'm protecting myself from potential thieves and rioters and loonies.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 101 of 269 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast