Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: oddball caliber: good idea?

You mean there’s another candidate to choose from? Well damn, I thought trump was a shoe in 🙄 wait, Biden doesn’t count, he’s not a real candidate... Got a bit crowded under the rock...we all moved to sleepy Joes basement...It’s got cable.

The prices will come down eventually. Unless the bill passes that adds 50% tax to gun sales and 30% tax to ammo and requires a federally issued license to purchase either....then it won’t matter because it’ll come to all out war first

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    You mean there*s another candidate to choose from? Well damn, I thought trump was a shoe in �� wait, Biden doesn*t count, he*s not a real candidate... Got a bit crowded under the rock...we all moved to sleepy Joes basement...It*s got cable.

The prices will come down eventually. Unless the bill passes that adds 50% tax to gun sales and 30% tax to ammo and requires a federally issued license to purchase either....then it won*t matter because it*ll come to all out war first
    There won't be a war. We'll all just be sad, bitch on the internet and go to work the next day.

(Philadelphia County)

it's just matter of time before buying ammo is highly regulated everywhere IMO, that doesnt mean i dont write letters and accept it, im just very aware that the generation behind me has been indoctrinated in marxist principles by design and they will be a voting majority as years pass... yuri bezmenov warned of it all, rather than religion like they did in the czech republic, they found race to be the effective divider here.. again that doesnt mean i dont teach youth about shooting and try to softly deprogram but as i get older i realize you also cant fix stupid - especially when stupid is getting bankrolled. and so for now i collect 9mm and other calibers and shoot 22lr... i will store as much food and ammo as i possibly can now and always, and try to grow my circle of support. the left does not lose well and they are worse winners...

(Montgomery County)

It's not a bad idea at all.

1) Trying new calibers is fun. If it's just a for fun caliber, you don't have to stock 3000 rounds. Your stash can dip down to 50 with no worries.
    1a) .32ACP is very fun.
    2) You have more buying options based on price and availability. Choices are never a bad idea.

(Allegheny County)

You're stilling finding .32 at good prices? Please cut me in on the deal. I was one click away from ordering 1000 rounds of .32 the other day for $375 before shipping. That's almost double what I was paid this time last year. I talked myself out of it thinking about how some anemic pistol caliber shouldn't cost the same as 5.56 (when/if you can find that).

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    You're stilling finding .32 at good prices? Please cut me in on the deal. I was one click away from ordering 1000 rounds of .32 the other day for $375 before shipping. That's almost double what I was paid this time last year. I talked myself out of it thinking about how some anemic pistol caliber shouldn't cost the same as 5.56 (when/if you can find that).
    https://aimsurplus.com/norma-32-auto...tion-50rd-box/
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Looks about normal to me...usually saw it about $15/box per Covid here. Not many places stock it

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Looks about normal to me...usually saw it about $15/box per Covid here. Not many places stock it
    precovid the going rate for 32acp at local shows was $16 per box, best i ever saw was $14 per box and it was bc the boxes were weathered/ damaged

(Bucks County)

I got a case of Geco .32 for $179 in February from LAX ammo. Last one they had. It's the newer Ruag/Geco stuff and it's excellent. The old German RWS/Geco in the purple box, was the shit for .32ACP. Still have about 400 rounds of that.

Fiocchi was sub $200 for a case last year. Have a bunch of that.

Picked up 2,400 more Fiocchi from a fellow POOFER for .10c a round this summer. I'm good on .32.

(Montgomery County)

.32 may have gone up 30%, but no where near 9's 300%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast