Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: ARMY FOR TRUMP...calling all Trump supporting lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by lancejw2 View Post
    This is exactly the reason I'n not voting for Trump.......the division is no good. Our heros that protect our contry desever better, not a draft dogder.
    What division of the military did you serve in?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Carbon County)

This is exactly the reason I'n not voting for Trump.......the division is no good. Our heros that protect our contry desever better, not a draft dogder.
    Troll.

When I was young, I was a die hard liberal, I hated Reagan and all republicans because I was spoon fed lies by the mainstream media. Years later I saw something first hand and it was NOT as the media depicted it. I realized then there was a deep state shadow government, and the MSM was its distraction and propaganda arm. I read and researched and even became a conspiracy theorist. I became a conservative Independent voter, I looked for the candidates which best represented the Constitution as the Framers intended.
    Now all my darkest paranoia theories are coming to light, and these are more terrible than I had feared.
    So now,
    Since I was a liberal, and even though I deeply regret it, should I still be judged by my actions 25 years ago?
    Hypothetically speaking, If DJT went to war and was killed in action, do you think we would be having this conversation since Hilary would have won?
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Montgomery County)

Thank You for helping to make my point. We as a nation (bigger then ourselves) have sunk to this....childish name callling. "sleepy Joe" lets grow up and grow together as a nation.
    The Dems promise to stack the courts the first opportunity they can, and Biden refused to address it.

Grow up as a nation, to see our checks and balances officially killed off? So the radical Left can ram through whatever they want and have nothing to hold them back?

Man, as trolls go, you're especially awful.

(Montgomery County)

Thank You for helping to make my point. We as a nation (bigger then ourselves) have sunk to this....childish name callling. "sleepy Joe" lets grow up and grow together as a nation.
    I think this was Lance's failed attempt at subtle suggestion by a presumed fellow Conservative.
    Democrat trolls probably get paid by their post count irrespective of successful deception.

We are all well aware that refusing to vote for Trump is mathematically equivalent to voting for Biden and the Democrats.
    We are also well aware that Biden and the Democrats are pushing massive gun bans and gun confiscations if they win the election.

Every gun owner that wants to keep their guns must vote for Trump.
    Refusing to vote is the same thing as voting for Biden and his plan to ban and confiscate our guns.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Are you voting for the other draft dodger?

(Monroe County)

Trust me I don't think I am going to change any minds here, but please let's at least be honest. This man is of low morals. I wonder if he enjoys cheating on his wife more than his taexs . I did receive extra money in my pension, only to find the yearly deductions I used to take were gone. So all the money he braggs we are getting is a joke. Vote for him if you really think he is the best man, sorry if it bothers some of you, I just don't and now the idiot may have covid-19 , the very virus that is a hoax ( so he must not have it ).

(Chester County)

Speaking of low morals. Anyone that suggest voting for anyone else but Trump is voting for communism and should have their weenie cutoff and shoved up their butt. Oh wait, they pay to have that done, never mind. At a 99.99 recovery rate you're in more danger catching the flu, scamdemics or plandemics never work.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

Trust me I don't think I am going to change any minds here, but please let's at least be honest. This man is of low morals. I wonder if he enjoys cheating on his wife more than his taexs . I did receive extra money in my pension, only to find the yearly deductions I used to take were gone. So all the money he braggs we are getting is a joke. Vote for him if you really think he is the best man, sorry if it bothers some of you, I just don't and now the idiot may have covid-19 , the very virus that is a hoax ( so he must not have it ).
    "cheating on his wife", Lance?
    "now the idiot may have covid-19", Lance?
    What happened to "lets grow up and grow together as a nation"?

Thank you for so clearly demonstrating how a Biden supporting Democrat really thinks and behaves.
    You remind me of this Democrat that works with Clinton, Obama and Biden.
    She also thinks we should "grow together as a nation".

Zara Rahim Twitter 20201001.jpg
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Yeah, I'd much rather have a pedophile as a president. I'd much rather have no work (hussein admin)
    and barely pay my bills. I'd rather have higher taxes also, and more racial division (hussein admin).
    God I miss those days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast