Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: ARMY FOR TRUMP...calling all Trump supporting lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Eh, Biden avoided the draft with his *Asthma*.

He also avoided doing America any good for 47 years too.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Plays football, answers a lot of questions.
    Must spread some rep. I can't believe that trolls still here and has to audacity to call anyone a loudmouth.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by lancejw2 View Post
    This is exactly the reason I'n not voting for Trump.......the division is no good. Our heros that protect our contry desever better, not a draft dogder.
    What is a dogder? You do know that Biden was a draft dodger? "Asthma" lol.

BTW Do you know there are these new fangled things called spell checkers that will fix things like "I'n", "heros", "contry", "desever", "dogder". Are you trying to set a troll record for most misspelled words in a comment that has 30 words?
    Last edited by SevenMilePete; October 16th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    So anyone that doesn*t see things the way you do are public school bedwetters ??? Got it. That must make you a private school, silver spoon, arrogant, rude, loudmouth. Now I get it. Makes perfect sense now.
    You know there's a block function on the forum, right? Seems like you show up a lot shitting on each other's posts so maybe you'd be happier like I am if you blocked them and didn't see any of it? There are a few people who's shit I only see when other people quote them and I'm clearly not missing anything that's adding any value to anyone's life.

Is anyone voting for him because they actually believe in him or are we doing it because they just don't want a democrat in office? I wish it wasn't considered "throwing a vote away" to vote libertarian, third party something or other. I may as well go write in fucking Mickey Mouse or Charles Entertainment Cheese. Perhaps Nandor The Relentless and Laszlo Cravensworth would be a better President and VP team. A complete ban on turtlenecks! Only fans of What We Do In The Shadows will get that reference ...

(Bucks County)

So anyone that doesn*t see things the way you do are public school bedwetters ??? Got it. That must make you a private school, silver spoon, arrogant, rude, loudmouth. Now I get it. Makes perfect sense now.
    You forgot ‘racist’. That is your ‘go to’, right? Everyone’s a racist seems to be your credo!

(Juniata County)

This is exactly the reason I'n not voting for Trump.......the division is no good. Our heros that protect our contry desever better, not a draft dogder.
    Trump as been better for the military in 4 then Biden was during his 160 (per his own words) years in the senate, or 8 as Vice President.

He is the only president in 50 years to not get us involved in a major war or *police engagement* as we call them now. I*ll take regular deployments to countries like Poland or Australia over Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, the Balkans....And let*s not forget Trump obtained a peace treaty & normalized trade relations between Kosovo and Serbia...in a part of the world that hasn*t been stable since the Ottoman Empire, and as had regular, continue rotations of United States Combat Troops since Clinton. But I*m willing to bet you couldn*t point to the Ottoman Empire on a map.

I don*t give a flying shit if he was a draft dodger, nor does anyone else in the Military today.

Why? Because we*ve been an all volunteer force since the war he maybe avoided, that it is a matter of the public record the government falsified the entire gulf of tulkin incident. The last thing we want to have to deal with, as soldiers, NCOs, or officers, is idiots who don*t want to be there & were to stupid to get asthma.

Trump has the military vote, solidly, because we know he isn*t actively trying to get us killed to score some political points, or to over throw some other countries government in a part of the world that just isn*t that important.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Public schools are a terrible thing. They've turned our children into whiners, criers and bedwetters.
    Thank You for helping to make my point. We as a nation (bigger then ourselves) have sunk to this....childish name callling. "sleepy Joe" lets grow up and grow together as a nation.

(Bucks County)

Dude really?

(Montgomery County)

Thank You for helping to make my point. We as a nation (bigger then ourselves) have sunk to this....childish name callling. "sleepy Joe" lets grow up and grow together as a nation.
    Yeah, let's "grow together as a nation" by voting for Democrats that have deliberately instigated riots nationwide to increase their power.
    Let's "grow together" and vote Democrat so we can continue to have violent mobs attacking people in the streets because "silence is violence".
    Thanks for your valuable input Lance, how much does Act Blue pay you for this thought provoking commentary.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast