Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default CZ Scorpion Pistol Barrel Nut Tool

Anyone in the Pgh area have a CZ Scorpion Pistol Barrel Nut Tool like the HB Industries one found here? https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...rrel-nut-tool/ Or I think the carbine tool would work as well. HB has been out of stock for several weeks and I'd like to install their Pakse M-lok upper, but I need to get the barrel nut off and that's one tough SOB. Just looking to borrow it for a week or so, but if you want to rent it out or sell it, that's fine too. I would have bought my own already if they were in stock, but I have no idea how long it's going to be. I think my Rocksett will be here on Monday so I can likely return the tool by mid next week.

Sorry to mods if this belongs in the Classifieds section. I thought I might have better luck with the regional forum since I'm looking only for something within driving distance. FYI - I'm in North Hills and would drive to you, as long as you're within about 30 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh (or North Hills).

Default Re: CZ Scorpion Pistol Barrel Nut Tool

That looks like something that you'd find in any toolbox.. Use a thin wrench.

(Allegheny County)

I might have one. Well - I KNOW I have one I'm just not sure I can find it. I'll look when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mancolt View Post
    Anyone in the Pgh area have a CZ Scorpion Pistol Barrel Nut Tool like the HB Industries one found here? https://hbindustries.net/store/shop/...rrel-nut-tool/ Or I think the carbine tool would work as well. HB has been out of stock for several weeks and I'd like to install their Pakse M-lok upper, but I need to get the barrel nut off and that's one tough SOB. Just looking to borrow it for a week or so, but if you want to rent it out or sell it, that's fine too. I would have bought my own already if they were in stock, but I have no idea how long it's going to be. I think my Rocksett will be here on Monday so I can likely return the tool by mid next week.

Sorry to mods if this belongs in the Classifieds section. I thought I might have better luck with the regional forum since I'm looking only for something within driving distance. FYI - I'm in North Hills and would drive to you, as long as you're within about 30 minutes of downtown Pittsburgh (or North Hills).
    Your inbox is full