Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Milwaukee man mobbed by BLM activists—arrested for trying to defend his home

Activists in Milwaukee, Wisc. staged a protest at a neighbour's home on Monday, alleging that he was racist. Police were called when the man could be seen holding a gun, and then he was arrested. The story was reported on Twitter by Kitty Shackleford.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...efend-his-home

Bill

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Milwaukee man mobbed by BLM activists—arrested for trying to defend his home

so its ok to "protest in front of the guys house", harass the guy, then cry like little bitches when he gets ready to repel the riot mob . let that shithole burn along with all the other blue citys
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

Default Re: Milwaukee man mobbed by BLM activists—arrested for trying to defend his home

If he was on probation, he could either be barred guns during probation, or because his underlying conviction was a prohibitor.

I tell lots of folks that having a gun to defend yourself, if it's illegal for you to have a gun, is a no-win situation. This guy was hauled off to jail and his home is defenseless.

It also sounds like they deemed him a "racist" because he has a Trump sign. Their masters tell them that ALL Trump supporters are racists.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Potter County)

That's part of their game. Intimidate and trigger a reaction then cry to the police- wanting to make people afraid to stand up to them.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If he was on probation, he could either be barred guns during probation, or because his underlying conviction was a prohibitor.

I tell lots of folks that having a gun to defend yourself, if it's illegal for you to have a gun, is a no-win situation. This guy was hauled off to jail and his home is defenseless.

It also sounds like they deemed him a "racist" because he has a Trump sign. Their masters tell them that ALL Trump supporters are racists.
    Especially the non-white ones...

(Chester County)

SO! If 5 attackers attack's a citizen with a criminal record he can only beat them at Chess, Checkers board, can't grab a knife that's a weapon. BLM has RECORD of violence and wants cops killed.

(Bucks County)

Typical of laws whose framers do not or cannot consider all possibilities. A years-ago felon who paid the price and has been on the straight and narrow is required to be defenseless to what moral purpose?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Jefferson County)

I'm at the point that - if I'm going to jail, I'm going for good.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Typical of laws whose framers do not or cannot consider all possibilities. A years-ago felon who paid the price and has been on the straight and narrow is required to be defenseless to what moral purpose?
    Years ago we could execute anyone that committed any felony. Their was no "capital offenses", just the fact that a law was felony opened up the death penalty. Now, many minor acts are felonies.

The probably really isn't the felony prohibiter, the problem is grading certain acts as felonies. The misdemeanor and lessor prohibiters are outright violations of the Constitution.

Losing a right after conviction is constitutional, it is called Due Process. You don't get unconvicted after you serve whatever time/penalties/etc - unless you get pardoned, have the conviction set aside, or expunged.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Something is dreadfully wrong here.....and needs to be addressed.....omo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast