I saw a post from a fellow member (jadiff ) asking about Less than lethal options when dealing with groups of citizens causing what the mainstream media calls protesting. it got me thinking. my post to the question is below, but what if any plans / ideas am i missing? inquring minds want to know.
thanks for any ideas / plans you can share.

"perfect time of year for hot peppers. and a good year for them as well. get the nastiest you can find, ghost,Carolina Reaper, ect. fill a pot full of them, boil, let sit a day or two and drain. 3 or 4 gallons will do. put into emepty milk jugs. if you dont already have one, build a potato gun, learn how to use it, aim it, not hard to reach 100 yards or better. buy a few extra cans of cheap hair spray, a 100 pack of paper cups that the base will fit into the barrel,and balloons. cut the cups leangth wise to just before the base so they will fit down the barrel like a shot cup, i use a cheap Leather Bota Bag - (Spanish Wine Skin $11.99 at walmart) to fill the balloons with the peperjuice. use a cut piece of the barrel ( mine is 2 inch PVC pipe) as a guide to make sure the water ballon will fit into the cup and slide down the barrel. give the barrel a shot of pam every 5 shots or so, and whala, you now have a potato / water balloon/ concentrated peper juice launching cannon. the cup keeps the filled balloon for breaking as it leaves the barrel like a shotgun wad protects the shot from being deformed from the barrell. me an my buddys launch water ballons at each other across the lake at our cabins. Put a screw in the base of the barrel to keep the shotcup from sliding into the expansion chamber of the cannon. also, get a dog or 2, to keep people back while your reloading your cannon.
my 2 cents"