Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Frank Tait (lprgcfrank) is running for the NRA Board of Directors - again

I'm off to a great start with over 150 signatures out of the 551 needed to get on the ballot for the NRA Board of Directors election in 2021. I am running on a reform platform to bring new management and transparency to the board.
    If you are an NRA Life member or have been a member for 5 continuous years (voting member) and have nto signed a petition for me - I ask for your help to get back on the ballot. The petition is available here http://cxoservices.com/images/Petition_email.pdf Please mail to the address on the back. I need these sent back by October 15.
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Frank Tait (lprgcfrank) is running for the NRA Board of Directors - again

Will do Frank and good luck!

Maybe you'd have better luck getting elected, running on the Wayne Forever! platform.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Frank Tait (lprgcfrank) is running for the NRA Board of Directors - again

I'm more of a Wayne NEVER person.....
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by lprgcFrank View Post
    I'm more of a Wayne NEVER person.....
    #metoo

He was in a leadership position when I was 15. Now I passed the half century mark. I think it's well passed time he was gone.

I'd be curious to know if the donations and membership has decreased in the last few years.

(Delaware County)

membership is stable ar around 5 million, donations down - many holding off on giving until Wayne is gone
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Chester County)

In my experience with him, Frank is a stand-up guy who has a dedication to our sport and values beyond talk. I have personally seen him put up his own money to support youth programs he is not directly involved in, which help ensure the continuation of our sport and values. I've also learned several shooting tricks from him that have been invaluable in teaching kids (and their parents and grandparents) to shoot. If you agree with his positions, you will not be betrayed. WYSIWYG
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Delaware County)

Thank you Gripsafety!
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Delaware County)

bump
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Butler County)

How do you verify your length of "continuous" membership status? I'd gladly sign, but I'm not 100% confident I didn't have a small lapse in my membership in the last few years, mostly because of my disgust for Wayne.
    -Brandon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast