Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Pike County)

Default RANIERSEC in ALASKA?

Anyone have experience with these guys? Their physical address doesn't look like right to me, but I may not be aware of all business types.
    https://www.raniersec.com/

They claim to have a rare firearm in stock - but I'm not sure it's for real.
    Hoping someone here has dealt with them.

Default Re: RANIERSEC in ALASKA?

JMO buy with a CC that will cover you for scams. If that cant be done, don't do it. What is the gun?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Philadelphia County)

They don't accept credit or debit cards and want payment to me made in bitcoin, prepaid Visa/MasterCard gift cards or Amazon gift cards.

Huge red flags to me. The only payment methods they accept are virtually untraceable. Run away!!!

(Bucks County)

Another red flag, is them having all that ammo and guns "in stock" at 2019 prices.

Quote Originally Posted by PHLJJS View Post
    They don't accept credit or debit cards and want payment to me made in bitcoin, prepaid Visa/MasterCard gift cards or Amazon gift cards.

Huge red flags to me. The only payment methods they accept are virtually untraceable. Run away!!!

Ok well that's a scam, just walk away and forget the whole thing!

(Beaver County)

Is it owned and operated by a Nigerian prince ?
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

Thanks for this thread. They have what I need at “too good to be true” prices. Some of the stuff looks to be priced at below cost, and all in stock.

But they do take Bitcoin and other forms of untraceable, unrecoverable payments! They do this to avoid paying taxes “legally” as if such a concept exists.

The picture of their storefront looks fake. The all knowing all seeing Google Maps was inconclusive https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mo....8762711?hl=en

Just for the fun of it I am going to order some mags or crap at a cost I can afford to lose just to see how this plays out.

Army family folks that I know that have lived in Alaska say it’s a great place to be a scammer. Easy to disappear.

Why waste so much as a penny on a scammer? Every penny helps them continue to scam the next guy in line.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    JMO buy with a CC that will cover you for scams. If that cant be done, don't do it. What is the gun?
    KAHR PM9 Covert - Smallest 9mm (a few millimeters larger than my 380!) but the handle nears that of a medium 9mm frame - best of both worlds.
    I love the KAHR triggers too. I have since found a new one in Tommy Gun Warehouse in Greeley, PA (They have EVERYTHING in stock, usually only wait days, not months, for stuff)
    I love my KAHR PM9 Covert!

Quote Originally Posted by Catalina View Post
    Thanks for this thread. They have what I need at “too good to be true” prices. Some of the stuff looks to be priced at below cost, and all in stock.
    But they do take Bitcoin and other forms of untraceable, unrecoverable payments! They do this to avoid paying taxes “legally” as if such a concept exists.
    The picture of their storefront looks fake. The all knowing all seeing Google Maps was inconclusive https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mo....8762711?hl=en
    Just for the fun of it I am going to order some mags or crap at a cost I can afford to lose just to see how this plays out.
    Army family folks that I know that have lived in Alaska say it’s a great place to be a scammer. Easy to disappear.
    Catalina, PLEASE, I think you would lose money - I wouldn't gamble more than a buck or two...
    That Alaska place seemed..... SKETCHY at best..... I feel safer locked in a room with Emperor Wolf's Health Czar.....
    120636950_10158113980369843_5332487283018747323_n.jpg

(Bucks County)

I got on their site and asked the search assistant why there was no arctic coast highway, and the sa closed immediately.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast