Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Cz75d pcr loaded chamber indicator spring

Thoroughly cleaned my cz75d pcr. The loaded chamber indicator wasn't functions very well. I wasn't getting jams but it wasn't really indicating.

I removed the nut and to my surprise, the spring that operates the plunger was completely mangled. Into the trash. Now i need a replacement.

Any ideas? Cz's site is down for maintenance, cajun gun works doesn't have one, and none of the other usual sources do either.

I suppose i could just leave it out. It just might not reset on an empty chamber or if it gets dirty.

-Zach

(Mercer County)

Default Re: Cz75d pcr loaded chamber indicator spring

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    Thank you! I looked on there earlier with the interactive schematic and i couldn't get it to come up.

-Zach

(Washington County)

Mine has never worked on my pcr. Just removed it. Not a big deal to me. Works perfect with out.

Never really see the point in them anyways. Should know if it's loaded or not regardless.

(Bucks County)

Don't bother with Thornridge Hardware....oddly, they don't have any springs.

To replace a spring, measure the wire thickness, the diameter formed by the coils, find the space between coils and calculate the length.

The Mosin M44 I have had a wrong firing pin spring in it. .062" wire instead of .052", 25 coils instead of 34, length was close to correct. I learned the correct wire from searching Mosin posts, and the correct number of coils by bringing up the part and counting the coils pictured. Sarco showed the correct number of coils in their online photo, so I ordered from them. I now have the correct spring.

Ooops...I see you have it.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Don't bother with Thornridge Hardware....oddly, they don't have any springs.

To replace a spring, measure the wire thickness, the diameter formed by the coils, find the space between coils and calculate the length.

The Mosin M44 I have had a wrong firing pin spring in it. .062" wire instead of .052", 25 coils instead of 34, length was close to correct. I learned the correct wire from searching Mosin posts, and the correct number of coils by bringing up the part and counting the coils pictured. Sarco showed the correct number of coils in their online photo, so I ordered from them. I now have the correct spring.

Ooops...I see you have it.
    I'm actually waiting on it. If i can get it from cz directly, i have a few other parts on my wishlist there. If their site isn't working within the week, I'm going to order from the above link.

-Zach