Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: 8 or 9 shot 22 Mag revolver in Da/Sa?

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    The Thunderstruck I cant wrap my head around. It does meet the needs in a way, but not sure i can bring myself to get one.
    I was sort of half joking about it. It's ugly as sin and seems like a weird contraption overall. But now, after watching this video from InRange TV and seeing the problem Karl had while shooting in a BUG match, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

(Northumberland County)

Default Re: 8 or 9 shot 22 Mag revolver in Da/Sa?

After some consideration, the LCRx won out. Only 6 shots which is frustrating, but i know what I'm getting, and was able to actually find it quickly and well under MSRP. $520 delivered, which is a little more than i wanted to pay but still fair. Missed out on a good used one that would've saved me another $40 or so but charged tax, so all in, new actually made more sense anyway.

Fun fact, even though this and several of the others in consideration shouldn't be 'high demand' guns even now, literally none of the shops i usually deal with had them or could get them. Several told me they take whatever they can get, and that it's generally not much. Except for Taurus, which seems to be cranking out G2Cs and G3Cs like clockwork, per the one shop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123