Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: BLM want dead cops

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    That is absolute insanity. How can someone be that brainwashed and devoid of any sympathy?
    Animals have sympathy ! What we are dealing with hear today is a new category of walking zombies useless to society now imagine if what they're moaning about really would come to a reality and law enforcement would start smoking some of these brain dead zombies maybe that's what they're hoping for .

(Chester County)

Default Re: BLM want dead cops

Corporate America and never Trumpers supporting cop killers. I posted that message on all the never Trumpers pages and many news organizations until I got tired of doing it. Corporate America and never Trumpers are responsible along with the democrats for these police being killed and wounded.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Default Re: 2 Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in ambush while sitting in their patrol car

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Posting an article from a website doesn*t make it true. I*ll play along though...

The article says that 269 companies support BLM. That*s cool. However, how many of those 269 companies are Fortune 500 corporations? And how many of those corporations actually wrote checks to BLM?
    What*s the point? You don*t believe it when it*s shown to you...

(Chester County)

Default Re: 2 Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in ambush while sitting in their patrol car

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    What*s the point? You don*t believe it when it*s shown to you...
    Calling bullshit. You*re saying that major corporations are funding BLM... Fortune 500 companies are not. Nor do I believe everything that is posted on the web like you.

Supporting BLM is different than funding. Answer the question...

And how many of those corporations actually wrote checks to BLM?

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Wow, this lady is tough. Shot in the jaw, and she radios for help and then saves her partner with a tourniquet. Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1305587772783128576

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Wow, this lady is tough. Shot in the jaw, and she radios for help and then saves her partner with a tourniquet. Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1305587772783128576
    The real heroes are the ones who stood around laughing and shooting video instead of helping them.

I saw the sheriff on the news talking about that asshole who was getting off on it - laughing it up.
    I was happy to hear the sheriff say the words "and it PISSES me off" when speaking of it.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Calling bullshit. You*re saying that major corporations are funding BLM... Fortune 500 companies are not. Nor do I believe everything that is posted on the web like you.

I think you're right. Most companies say they support BLM and racial injustice but donate money to other places like the NAACP. That's what the company I work for did.

Once again - you will deny it. You can read on if you care. If I remember correctly, the money makes its way through Act Blue.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/07/...-matter-group/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/13...er-foundation/

Believe what you want. I’m done.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    Believe what you want. I*m done.
    ff27b04c0e147fc43828431e37c4962f2794d32f527e40a3b181fb09b7e7698c.jpg

So, 493 Fortune 500 companies did NOT fund BLM?

Default Re: BLM want dead cops

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    That is absolute insanity. How can someone be that brainwashed and devoid of any sympathy?
    Seems like every year, there's more evidence for my wacky theory that the Well of Souls has been depleted, that there are only maybe 6-7 billion souls in existence, and every new birth is likely to produce a soulless monster.

Not every new kid; people die by the tens of thousands every day, so they get recycled. But all those folks you see laughing and giggling about people being tortured or killed? Those rich white kids who torture the neighbor's baby for fun? Those mobs of laughing black teens rampaging through stores or parks, "wilding" and raping just for sport? Yeah, those are just meat robots, the NPC's of the real world. They can walk and talk and screw and steal, but inside there's nothing.

The more people alive on the planet at one time, the more meat robots we have, the higher the percentage of new babies born without a real human inside. Look at the atrocities of WW II, maybe this started then, and now we have 2 billion monsters in the mix. We have well-fed civilians doing things that were war crimes a century ago.

Or it could be the Nanny State detaching consequences from bad acts. Whatever.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast