Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Ammo spotted thread

Was at Tanner's today. No 9mm. But lots of shotgun shells, 22 wmr, i think i might have overheard frangible 223?, And some other goofy calibers.

The gun cases are pretty cleaned out there.

They said on a slow day, they are moving 30 guns. I can't imagine how they move more since the inventory is so low.

-Zach

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jhplak25 View Post
    I was in The Sportsman’s Shop in East Earl about a month ago buying a couple of pistols and at that time you could only buy ammo if you where buying a new or used firearm.
    Same here.. Picked up a S&W EZ 380 for the wife and at the time Rural King was out of 380 ammo. Asked that they call me when they get a new shipment in,( I think the limit was 2 boxes )Today they call me and put 3 boxes back for me @ $13.99 each. I paid as much or more last year for 380 so it looks like not all shops are charging crazy prices on ammo, you just need to buy a pistol from them and that was also the best price around for what I was looking for that was in stock

(Monroe County)

Saw a dude stilling on the side of Rt903 above Jim Thorpe in the back of his truck an a I HAVE AMMO! sign. I had to LOL but no cash or I'd turned around.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Allegheny County)

On a lark I was by the Dunham's near Pittsburgh and they had a decent amount of random rifle rounds. Handgun ammo essentially bare, but a decent amount of non-.223/556 rounds available.

(Dauphin County)

Anyone know where to get small pistol primers (magnum or regular) in the Hershey/Harrisburg area? Am I more likely to find a unicorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Sblzrd65 View Post
    On a lark I was by the Dunham's near Pittsburgh and they had a decent amount of random rifle rounds. Handgun ammo essentially bare, but a decent amount of non-.223/556 rounds available.
    If you need .223/556 I was up at Elk County Ammo & Arms and they actually had a lot in stock. 150 round boxes for $89 and 1,000 round bulk for $500.

^ $0.59/round...I'll wait!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Saw a dude stilling on the side of Rt903 above Jim Thorpe in the back of his truck an a I HAVE AMMO! sign. I had to LOL but no cash or I'd turned around.
    That was about 15 minutes from my old house. If I still lived there I may have chexked that out!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    And probably as safe as those roadside meat/seafood bundles or rest stop sushi!

(York County)

Bluestone Firearms had some Magtech 9mm and Frontier .223 when I was there last week and was suppose to get moreover the weekend. Didnt bother catching the .223 price since Im not interested in the Frontier stuff, but the 9mm was $28 a box (which he said is half the price of all the other shops)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast