Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: PA Attorney General joins 17 states supporting CA over 10 round mag ban

I'm so glad I don't own any high cap mags.

(York County)

Default Re: PA Attorney General joins 17 states supporting CA over 10 round mag ban

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I'm so glad I don't own any high cap mags.
    Me to, all standard, came with the guns!

As for the AG, "turds of a feather float together". He's nothing but a POS as are those other 16 who have violated their oaths of office.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    His main claim to fame in his commercials is going after the pervert CATHOLIC priests.
    Well he is Jewish.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Chester County)

Yeah, if the riots around the country taught us anything it*s that we should be capped at 10 rounds :::rolls eyes::::
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Columbia County)

The main problem I have with the AG adding PA to the court brief in support of CA's ban is Shapiro made it sound like the entire commonwealth is in support of this. I'm not. I'm sure most members here aren't, nor the ones who just bought or have firearm that accepts over ten round magazines.

Shapiro never took a survey. The attorney General's website doesn't mention this at all at the writing of this post neither does Pa news media. Shapiro is too much of a coward to at least tell the public what he did. Or is the reason he doesn't mention it is he doesn't want to get on the bad side of gun owners due to the upcoming election.

FOAC and other gun groups that focus on PA better get on this and spread the word. No one else will.

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Cant do that because they're just victims of all of the systematic racism.
    Systemic. Don't give them anymore ideas.

(Delaware County)

Again, elections have consequences. The collective gun owners can control who and who is not elected.
    If the gun owners in Pa let the state House and Senate go democrat, the 10 round mag limit will be a reality and Shapiro will have his wish.
    Consider what is happening in Virginia.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Again, elections have consequences. The collective gun owners can control who and who is not elected.
    If the gun owners in Pa let the state House and Senate go democrat, the 10 round mag limit will be a reality and Shapiro will have his wish.
    Consider what is happening in Virginia.
    November is really our final chance to either right the wrongs made in previous elections or prevent new ones. If gun owners don't show up again, we're doomed to reap what we sow.
    -Brandon

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    November is really our final chance to either right the wrongs made in previous elections or prevent new ones. If gun owners don't show up again, we're doomed to reap what we sow.

I blame the republican leadership here in Pa. they don*t know how or don*t care if they motivate their base and offer some really lame opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I blame the republican leadership here in Pa. they don*t know how or don*t care if they motivate their base and offer some really lame opponents.
    I come to realize that Republicans are a bunch of spineless pussies that basically do nothing. Except for Trump who I don't really consider a Republican anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast