Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: PA Attorney General joins 17 states supporting CA over 10 round mag ban

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Again, elections have consequences. The collective gun owners can control who and who is not elected.
    If the gun owners in Pa let the state House and Senate go democrat, the 10 round mag limit will be a reality and Shapiro will have his wish.
    Consider what is happening in Virginia.
    Exactly this. As everyone here knows, this AG was bought, paid for and brought to you by Soros money. He does not represent the people of PA just as Krasner does not represent Philadelphia. Just another Soros ranger.This is how states are turned. The Dems figured this out a long time ago and concentrate their soft power this way, "down-ballot" I believe is the term. No one in Virginia wanted any of the nonsense that was proposed and passed. George Carlin said it best : "The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have owners.....They don't care about you. AT ALL. AT ALL. AT ALL".

(Delaware County)

Default Re: PA Attorney General joins 17 states supporting CA over 10 round mag ban

Quote Originally Posted by William Blake View Post
    Exactly this. As everyone here knows, this AG was bought, paid for and brought to you by Soros money. He does not represent the people of PA just as Krasner does not represent Philadelphia. Just another Soros ranger.This is how states are turned. The Dems figured this out a long time ago and concentrate their soft power this way, "down-ballot" I believe is the term. No one in Virginia wanted any of the nonsense that was proposed and passed. George Carlin said it best : "The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have owners.....They don't care about you. AT ALL. AT ALL. AT ALL".
    There has always big money behind the anti gun movement. The responsibilty of voting against anti gun zealots has always fallen on gun owners. Millions of gun owners in pa, and if 70 percent voted and became politically involved, there would be a different attorney general, governor, and state Supreme Court infested with democrats.

In 2016 trump got elected despite being outspent by the Hillary gang.

(Chester County)

I have a couple of hundred feet of rope that I got on a good deal. I'll give it my shot tying the knot that goes with it.
    Last edited by JenniferG; September 13th, 2020 at 04:20 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234