Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Reading armament 👍

Thumbs up. Andrew was very quick to respond to my email to set up a time I could come in to pick up my order (even at 2am). Was in and out once I got there. Top notch and I’ll definitely do business with them again.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Reading armament 👍

He was working 4-12 at his "regular" job, so he was probably still up. But you're right, great communication, excellent products, Andrew is a standup guy in all respects. He's actually moving to a commercial store next month, can't wait for that. Already bought an extra fire extinguisher just for my debit card, lol.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Oooh! Can’t wait to see where he sets up then. Capital one is gonna love me if he’s opening a commercial shop 🤣 there were at least two scary black firearms I saw on his wall that would look good on my wall 😉

(Berks County)

He told me near Birdsboro, just up the road a piece. If you need something now get it quick, he told me last week FFL stuff would stop first but over the counter sales will continue for a bit. Then everything stops while he moves.

Kinda glad he's moving. Besides having a "real" shop I'll have to actually drive to get there. He's close enough now I could walk if I wasn't so fat and old.

OP, just saw we both have Capitol One plastic. They will be happy won't they? Lol.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.