Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Pike County)

Default Rod of Iron Freedom Festival

Rod of Iron Freedom Festival is coming up fast ,so mark your calendars for October 10th & 11th.Go to their website to register for this FREE Event!!! (RodofIronFreedomFestival.org)

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Rod of Iron Freedom Festival

GOA will be there. John Velleco will be one of the featured speakers. I will also be attending as Pennsylvania Director.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

I originally thought these people were a bunch of crazy cult members. This year I'm going.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrf250 View Post
    Rod of Iron Freedom Festival is coming up fast ,so mark your calendars for October 10th & 11th.Go to their website to register for this FREE Event!!! (RodofIronFreedomFestival.org)
    Done..... signed up....... me, wifey, daughter....... going

Ok going to hold back a bit, was doing some checking in to. Sounds more like a religious cult, then 2A rally ??

A little of what I found:

Rod of Iron Ministries was born out of a *Succession*-like family power struggle for control of the church after Rev. Sun Myung Moon*s death in 2012.

Pastor Sean Moon believes he was the rightful heir to his father*s Unification Church, but he lost the battle to his mother. So he founded the Rod of Iron Ministries * formally, the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary Church * which put a more extreme, pro-gun spin on his father*s teachings, and successfully siphoned off hundreds of his members.

Not for me but what ever floats your boat......
    Last edited by gdc; September 20th, 2020 at 06:30 AM.
    The future is predetermined by the character of those who shape it........

(Allegheny County)

I'd totally go if I was closer. Bit of a drive from SWPA.

This is a great event. Attended two days last year. Signed up for this year and will go again unless another grandchild is introduced to the planet on that day.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post

Ok going to hold back a bit, was doing some checking in to. Sounds more like a religious cult, then 2A rally ??

Rod of Iron Ministries was born out of a *Succession*-like family power struggle for control of the church after Rev. Sun Myung Moon*s death in 2012.

Pastor Sean Moon believes he was the rightful heir to his father*s Unification Church, but he lost the battle to his mother. So he founded the Rod of Iron Ministries * formally, the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary Church * which put a more extreme, pro-gun spin on his father*s teachings, and successfully siphoned off hundreds of his members.

The CEO of Kahr is a Moon, and could likely be related.
    Everyone always wants to call something different that other people are passionate about a cult. Such a negative and dismissive term. Fyi, leftists already refer to us all as cult members. No need to demonize and sow division within our ranks, if it's not your thing.
    If they are hurting nothing, live and let live as they are in the pursuit of their own happiness.

(Wayne County)

Son and I will be there Sunday, and possibly Saturday afternoon.

Missed it last year, but have heard good things.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Monroe County)

cross post it some more that will help
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post

The Rod of Iron Festival is being held at the Tommy Gun Warehouse, run by Kahr Arms. Justin Moon is President/CEO of Kahr Arms. The event is a 2A rally with invited pro-gun speakers, including GOA. The Moons are big supporters of GOA.

They will not try to convert you while there. It's really a community event.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast