Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Closing Restaurants In Rochester NY ....9/4

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    If I was sitting at a table in that second restaurant there would have been more than a few punches thrown, and the first one to get KTFO would have been the bitch with the mask who walks in and swipes the table. In a confined area like that you wouldn't get mobbed by the opposition, and as the bodies of the Burn Loot and Murder white feminazi's piled up at the door, there would have been plenty of time to get out the back.
    Shoot all threats to life and safety first..........then shoot every idiot recording with a phone.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Like I said, "BLM" and any black person going along with this, is setting back race relations by DECADES.

All the progress - being erased - by black people - and those pulling their strings.
    100% correct. My wife, 6 yr old son and I went to a flea market in New Castle Delaware today. Lots of the vendors are black and everything was fine there, but I honestly can’t remember looking at them the way that I did today. I was expecting some fat dread-chick to blare it out from a bullhorn. I need to stop watching the late night PT News live streams. Putting me on high alert.

(Bucks County)

If I never watched the news, I'd never know we had a race problem. My neighborhood, on the outskirts of north east Philthy is apparently home to the most friendly and accommodating people in the United States.
    Except for my step daughter, a militant BLM supporter. Thank god she lives in Exton and is 50 miles away. Before this nonsense started, I never referred to her as my step daughter, only as my daughter. Now, I'm done. The most devastating individual casualty of civil war is the destruction of families.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    Shoot all threats to life and safety first..........then shoot every idiot recording with a phone.......................
    Shoot the phone. If the dumb ass is holding it in front of their face...............OH WELL
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Soldier View Post
    100% correct. My wife, 6 yr old son and I went to a flea market in New Castle Delaware today. Lots of the vendors are black and everything was fine there, but I honestly can*t remember looking at them the way that I did today. I was expecting some fat dread-chick to blare it out from a bullhorn. I need to stop watching the late night PT News live streams. Putting me on high alert.

Regardless of the foolishness going on, it's still business as usual with me. I was at Home Depot today with a cart load of "smalls" and some dimension lumber. Would take a while to check out. Five folks behind me each had a couple things only. I let them go ahead. Each said thanks, but the fifth guy wasn't having it. He said, "You let them others go, I can wait." I objected, but he insisted. My turn to say thanks, and I self-checked as fast as I could.

All were black, but I didn't care what color or ethnicity. I'm not wasting anyone's time.

But I'm always situationally aware.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Regardless of the foolishness going on, it's still business as usual with me. I was at Home Depot today with a cart load of "smalls" and some dimension lumber. Would take a while to check out. Five folks behind me each had a couple things only. I let them go ahead. Each said thanks, but the fifth guy wasn't having it. He said, "You let them others go, I can wait." I objected, but he insisted. My turn to say thanks, and I self-checked as fast as I could.

All were black, but I didn't care what color or ethnicity. I'm not wasting anyone's time.

But I'm always situationally aware.

Noah
    Treat others as you would like to be treated.... If everyone practiced that, 99% of our society's problems would be solved.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Shoot the phone. If the dumb ass is holding it in front of their face...............OH WELL
    I've been wondering as well what would happen if someone took out all their cameras. News cameras included.

(Lancaster County)

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Delaware County)

Leftists love victims and problems, if none exist they will invent them. Hence black lives matter, which is a tool of the Marxist left.

The BLM are losing support even among blacks. It is no accident that the NAACP is admitting that 21 percent of blacks support trump, which would be a record for a Republican presidential candidate.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Like I said, "BLM" and any black person going along with this, is setting back race relations by DECADES.

All the progress - being erased - by black people - and those pulling their strings.
    Have you noticed that most of these fools are white? Even in DC, where the non-white population is 58%.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast