Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: He's Done.....

(Delaware County)

Default Re: He's Done.....

I don*t think this election is going to be settled through votes. Regardless, if Trump very clearly wins election night(which I believe will be the case), the Dems will not concede and start the cheating. But they have shown how obviously stupid they are and will be caught doing it. At which point Trump will not exit. And I believe mass riots will ensue.

We are headed to Civil War my friends. Most importantly, the Police are going to have to draw the line. They will need to STOP doing the wishes of their cities* CORRUPT DEMONcrat District Attorneys, and do what is right! There is going to be a period of outright carnage. Either stay in your home & HOPE BLM/ANTIFA/ANTI TRUMPERS don*t burn you out... OR... take a stand like Kyle Rittenhouse! A 17yo HERO who stood against the violent mob. And was STILL arrested even with video PROOF showing absolute clear self defense!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Stock up on ammo!

Wait...what ammo!?!?!?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

no when you got stupid people who will vote for him no matter what he says or does. the left is the left no changing there minds and he is just a puppet his leftist v.p pick will take charge shortly after if he wins. plus you got idiots like this who support him.rock.jpg

Well, I did have respect for him. I thought he was smarter than that.

Hollywood kills all brain cells I guess.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    I don*t think this election is going to be settled through votes. Regardless, if Trump very clearly wins election night(which I believe will be the case), the Dems will not concede and start the cheating. But they have shown how obviously stupid they are and will be caught doing it. At which point Trump will not exit. And I believe mass riots will ensue.

We are headed to Civil War my friends. Most importantly, the Police are going to have to draw the line. They will need to STOP doing the wishes of their cities* CORRUPT DEMONcrat District Attorneys, and do what is right! There is going to be a period of outright carnage. Either stay in your home & HOPE BLM/ANTIFA/ANTI TRUMPERS don*t burn you out... OR... take a stand like Kyle Rittenhouse! A 17yo HERO who stood against the violent mob. And was STILL arrested even with video PROOF showing absolute clear self defense!
    A policeman who has his retirement on the line is not going to go against the wishes of his political leadership.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Well, I did have respect for him. I thought he was smarter than that.

Hollywood kills all brain cells I guess.
    Well, back when I worked with the hollyweird crowd, one of the things I picked up on is that if you make it in that town, you've been "compromised" in some way. It's a bizarre scene.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    All the ballots will be negated from Red states...and some blue...then the real fighting begins.
    These mail in ballots can backfire on the democrats in that if the ballots are not filled out correctly they will not count. This has been the case in primary voting. It appears that many democrats don't have the ability to navigate the mail in process.

I believe the Supreme Court will get involved in determinig what ballots count and don't count well after election day.

Vast majority of Republicans will vote in person and as such the vote will count. Firearm owners should do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    These mail in ballots can backfire on the democrats in that if the ballots are not filled out correctly they will not count. This has been the case in primary voting. It appears that many democrats don't have the ability to navigate the mail in process.

I believe the Supreme Court will get involved in determinig what ballots count and don't count well after election day.

Vast majority of Republicans will vote in person and as such the vote will count. Firearm owners should do the same.
    Well, we're told they are incapable of obtaining ID to vote...
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

If a registered democrats ballot isn't able to be counted for whatever reason I'm sure the friendly election officials will just pull a blank one and fill it in how they thought the person would be voting.

(Allegheny County)

<snip>

Effin' 'A!!!!!
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast