Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Reeders, PA ( Tannersville Outlets area ) Aug 29/30 2020 Jackson Twp Fire Co.

Gun Show Trader .com Is more up to date on the Jaeger Arms Promotions show schedules for the rest of the year.
    " it's two am, the gun is still warm "

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Reeders, PA ( Tannersville Outlets area ) Aug 29/30 2020 Jackson Twp Fire Co.

The show is still on, the website is incorrect !!

SEE YOU THERE !!

Quote Originally Posted by pagunparts View Post
    The show is still on, the website is incorrect !!

SEE YOU THERE !!
    Hmmmm , who to believe , who to believe , that is the question
    Just kidding * I'd assume you would be in the know on this one and you can't trust web sites

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Hmmmm , who to believe , who to believe , that is the question
    Just kidding * I'd assume you would be in the know on this one and you can't trust web sites
    I'm going to be set-up there.

The promoter called me to today, left a message to bring more stuff to cover another vendor's cancellation.

Because the promotor doesn't control his own web updates, confusion !! It's an ongoing sore subject.

Quote Originally Posted by pagunparts View Post
    I'm going to be set-up there.

The promoter called me to today, left a message to bring more stuff to cover another vendor's cancellation.

Because the promotor doesn't control his own web updates, confusion !! It's an ongoing sore subject.
    That is understandable , folks can't/won't go if they think it's canceled or do not know about it.
    Good advertising is key in these things.

People I drove past the firehouse on Wednesday twice while going to the Tannersville outlets and there is a HUGE yellow sign out front saying GUN SHOW this weekend so it appears that they are indeed having it and as the OP says that site is just not updated properly.

Not sure that I would drive 3 hours to this one but if you have nothig else to do or are within the area then I guess why the hell not?

12 noon Saturday,$ 6 less in my wallet .Ammo,None ! except for some re-loads and not much at that,I dont do re-loads I like my face too much ! Long guns and shotties and about less than 10 handguns out of all the tables .I wont do anymore gun shows at least till summer of 2021 !

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    12 noon Saturday,$ 6 less in my wallet .Ammo,None ! except for some re-loads and not much at that,I dont do re-loads I like my face too much ! Long guns and shotties and about less than 10 handguns out of all the tables .I wont do anymore gun shows at least till summer of 2021 !
    Come on man , I just put some things in the car *.. what was the food/crowd like?
    Say something positive if possible?
    Or should I really unload?

(Luzerne County)

I was busy in the morning till 1pm

Sold about 6 personal rifles and a lots of ammo ( at the newer prices of course ! LOL )

Ammo prices were running on the higher side for the popular pistol calibers, but there was .380 / 9mm / .38 / .357 / .40 / .45 in the room at the start of the day. Military/Hunting ammunition was also available at normal prices.

I thought there was a good mix of merchandise, except holsters, jerky, t-shirt and pickles.

For smaller show, there was plenty of guns ( yes, the room was lite on pistols - so is every gun shop in PA ! )

The Fire House girls doing the food were there as well, I thought the cheeseburgers I had for lunch were great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12