Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Election Integrity WIN in PA

The U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in favor of signature verification for mail-in voting in the state of Pennsylvania.

In a 2-1 ruling by three Democrat-appointed judges, the U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals overturned a previous ruling from a federal district court that struck down the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s 2022 ruling that required a “dated signature requirement” for mail-in voting.

Now, there needs to be a reckoning on Act 77 altogether…. There’s ZERO chance of repeal as the House is currently constructed, however….

The voters in Southern Lancaster County need to fire the anti-Trump architect of Act 77, former Speaker Rep Bryan Cutler (PA-100). Act 77 was his pet project and part of the plot to prevent a Trump win in 2020.

Cutler is facing an Apr 23 primary challenge by a solid Patriot business owner Dave Nissley.

https://www.nissleyforpa.com/

Cutler is endorsed by the establishment RINOs because he is a loyal foot soldier of the bureaucracy and there’s lots of out of state money pouring in to protect Cutler’s seat.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Election Integrity WIN in PA

Everything else in this entire world requires signature and a date except voting. How anybody believes this crap that all voting guidelines and rules do not apply, are the problem. If they don't apply these rules to voting then we should have unfettered Constitutional carry and show no ID or anything when buying a gun. Article 1 section 21 is super clear about this...and, actually, throughout history, fraudulent voting is FAR more dangerous and killed more people than any other means. Absolute power destroys any semblance of freedom.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLund View Post
    The U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in favor of signature verification for mail-in voting in the state of Pennsylvania.

In a 2-1 ruling by three Democrat-appointed judges, the U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals overturned a previous ruling from a federal district court that struck down the Pennsylvania Supreme Court*s 2022 ruling that required a *dated signature requirement* for mail-in voting.

Now, there needs to be a reckoning on Act 77 altogether*. There*s ZERO chance of repeal as the House is currently constructed, however*.

The voters in Southern Lancaster County need to fire the anti-Trump architect of Act 77, former Speaker Rep Bryan Cutler (PA-100). Act 77 was his pet project and part of the plot to prevent a Trump win in 2020.

Cutler is facing an Apr 23 primary challenge by a solid Patriot business owner Dave Nissley.

https://www.nissleyforpa.com/

Cutler is endorsed by the establishment RINOs because he is a loyal foot soldier of the bureaucracy and there*s lots of out of state money pouring in to protect Cutler*s seat.
    I've seen a ton of yard signs for Nissley. Haven't seen any for that cuck Cutler. Campaign fliers on the other hand has been around 4:1 in support of Cutler, so you are correct about the RINO endorsement.

You are also spot on about that reckoning. Let it begin...
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Chester County)

How does a "signature" on a mail-in ballot prevent fraud? (Rhetorical) It doesn't. Ballot harvesting/dumping will continue... it just takes a little longer to 'sign' all the fraudulent ballots.

Voting by mail should only be permitted for absentee purposes, example: military.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    How does a "signature" on a mail-in ballot prevent fraud? (Rhetorical) It doesn't. Ballot harvesting/dumping will continue... it just takes a little longer to 'sign' all the fraudulent ballots.

Voting by mail should only be permitted for absentee purposes, example: military.
    I voted by mail a few times. While I was in the military and few times cause I was away from here on vacation. I believe in voter ID laws, but. Also believe I should get to vote absentee for whatever reason I want. It*s my legal vote and how I do it is irrelevant .
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I voted by mail a few times. While I was in the military and few times cause I was away from here on vacation. I believe in voter ID laws, but. Also believe I should get to vote absentee for whatever reason I want. It*s my legal vote and how I do it is irrelevant .
    Those are legit reasons for voting absentee.

Too lazy to get off the couch and vote in person, not so much.

I Vote For Voter I D !

(Philadelphia County)

Show up in person, vote, dip your finger in ink as proof. Isn't that how we facilitate it other countries, should be ok for us as well?

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    Show up in person, vote, dip your finger in ink as proof. Isn't that how we facilitate it other countries, should be ok for us as well?
    AMEN
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Bucks County)

It*s almost to the point where I*m considering casting my vote by optically sighted rifle.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast