Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Time for a Armed Protest Washington DC!

The gun control video the DNC pushed out is Really boiling my blood!

I think it’s time for a Armed Protest on the door step of our nations capital.... I’m talking thousands of legally armed gun owners cause these clowns we call politicians are not getting us

I’m about to really put myself out there..... I’m going to start a YouTube channel, I’m going to start a gofund me, I don’t care if I’m by myself on a corner with a sign.... I’m going to start protesting

I’m sick of this shit..... it’s time to start REALLY organizing before it’s too late

We are going to need Money, We are going to need Lawyers, We are going to need Publicity and Marketing, we are going to need drones and cameras and we are going to need Guns

We got millionaire and billionaire liberals donating billions to the anti gun cause.... it’s time for the billionaire conservatives to start doing the same

I have the slightest idea on how to launch this thing.... I’m not an outspoken person at all... all I am is average 29 year old blue collared citizen that’s tired of my rights being messed with along with every one else’s

I could use some advice...

Default Re: Time for a Armed Protest Washington DC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx_TokIHdI

But seriously, the government has made it virtually impossible for a legal homeowner and/or gun owner to protest anything without becoming prohibited.

That's why the country has to cross the SHTF threshold before any of us CAN do anything against these tyrants, when there's nothing else to lose but everything.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx_TokIHdI

But seriously, the government has made it virtually impossible for a legal homeowner and/or gun owner to protest anything without becoming prohibited.

That's why the country has to cross the SHTF threshold before any of us CAN do anything against these tyrants, when there's nothing else to lose but everything.
    I don*t see how they can stop tens of thousands of legal gun owners from protesting at the capitol

If black people can march for their civil rights then Many Americans of different ethic backgrounds can march for their gun rights

If by some miracle this really does happen... and someone have to go to jail then I will ask that it be me and we will fight it in the courts

There*s a reason why I said we need money and lawyers.... I believe the guy that organized the guns owners from the Bundt ranch protest was the one to go to jail

Same thing will probably happen.... but we will be heard! One way or another

I pray it*s not other

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
    I don*t see how they can stop tens of thousands of legal gun owners from protesting at the capitol

If black people can march for their civil rights then Many Americans of different ethic backgrounds can march for their gun rights

If by some miracle this really does happen... and someone have to go to jail then I will ask that it be me and we will fight it in the courts

There*s a reason why I said we need money and lawyers.... I believe the guy that organized the guns owners from the Bundt ranch protest was the one to go to jail

Same thing will probably happen.... but we will be heard! One way or another

I pray it*s not other
    They cant.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    They cant.
    We'll be right behind you. With a full face mask, Goodwill clothes, no cell phone, and a 80% built AR. Just send up the bat signal

(Montgomery County)

A lot of Americans would show up, look at what happened in Richmond, VA last year. The problem is organizing and getting the word out.

I don't know how one man or even a small group can do it. Couple suggestions ...

1) Try to get GOA interested in it. The NRA would not touch the idea with a 10-foot pole, but GOA might be up for fronting this.

2) Some of the folks who run this forum poll their counterparts on other state gun org forums and try to organize it that way. Some folks (like me) would volunteer to take responsibility to be liaison to a couple of other forums. 20-30 people here could honcho the effort.

3) Someone (prolly a lawyer on one of the forums) would have to volunteer to research how to get permitted.

(Montgomery County)

A lot of Americans would show up, look at what happened in Richmond, VA last year. The problem is organizing and getting the word out.

I don't know how one man or even a small group can do it. Couple suggestions ...

1) Try to get GOA interested in it. The NRA would not touch the idea with a 10-foot pole, but GOA might be up for fronting this.

2) Some of the folks who run this forum poll their counterparts on other state gun org forums and try to organize it that way. Some folks (like me) would volunteer to take responsibility to be liaison to a couple of other forums. 20-30 people here could honcho the effort.

3) Someone (prolly a lawyer on one of the forums) would have to volunteer to research how to get permitted.

(Bucks County)

Several folks here are active in organizing, this should be directed to JustinHemi, Berncly, Gnbrotz etc.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    We'll be right behind you. With a full face mask, Goodwill clothes, no cell phone, and a 80% built AR. Just send up the bat signal
    And this is the way to run it.

(Bucks County)

Permit? Seriously? If a permit is needed, things aren't that bad.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast