Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gun Prices

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Gun Prices

Just saw a S&W m&p15 sport 2 on the find n flip website for $850??? Comes with 3 mags and a brass catcher.

Lots of awesome 9mm deals too @ .75 a round. (Sarc).
    OTOH same website someone else is selling 3 boxes of 25acp hornady self defense for $50. wasn't bad.

What a bargain! Not

(Bucks County)

Thumbs up Re: Gun Prices

Just got an email from Cheaper Than Iridium.

Box of Magtech 115 gr 9mm for $59.89.

(York County)

Drove half an hour to a larger gunstore thinking "Surely the big gun shop will have more than my small local ones". Guess I was right, they had quite a few. But the prices were all bonkers. Didnt notice an AR in the place under $1k. A pretty beat up Sig for $700. Accessories all were near double priced ($45 for a Magpul Bad lever?). Guess if they got it, they can charge whatever they want, but I damn sure wouldnt buy anything lol. I went in with $900 cash in my pocket desperately wanting to walk out with something shiny and new, instead I walked out with a pocket full of money and my dignity lol.

yeah, pretty much there were no attacks until the complaint. then it was still pretty light.
    people jest, take it easy. many answered the question.

what i'd like to see is imports or US milsurp help lighten the supply issues. "we" already "bought" the US mil supplies but many would readily buy them again to get them into their own home.

supply and demand it is, some 3mil new guns a month for half a year, the post-election warehouse stockpiles were cleared when they were practically using pmags for packing material.
    it's an election year, always a hot time for weapons.
    civil unrest in the streets with delayed police response, in some areas there is no police response due to governing bodies.
    lefties are finally buying up because they realized people will fight back and not take being pulled from their vehicle and potentially becoming one with a cement block.

powder is even starting to go, i'm hoping to score another lb of pyrodex. bulk lead prices have increased but that may be because of covid.
    covid hysteria and resulting tyranny has also affected every industry from raw materials down to finished product, from sourcing and manufacturing to transportation and end of line retail.
    it has also added further need to be armed.

i really shoulda bought a replacement 16" AR barrel last year...

P.S. the free market ?shows/means? people will try to score the highest possible price, people are testing the water to see what they can get. see if they can get a desperate unaware person to pay over and above MSRP which just a year ago was way above market price.
    we've flipped fully from an overstock buyers market to a shortage sellers market and it'll be a while of oscillations before it balances back out.
    we were literally near the cost of manufacture for an AR not too long ago. only way it'd go up was with this situation or simple inflation, rock bottom price.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Recently seen a Taurus G2C Used for sale for $ 399 ! Used they would go for $ 175 ! Supply and demand,this LGS did not have one other handgun in the case and just a few shotties on the wall with no defensive 12 ga rounds to offer,only # 8 target loads .
    #8 target loads are defensive rounds when you shoot them at a person trying to kill you.

Al least that’s what I’m counting on, and I’m stocking up

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    #8 target loads are defensive rounds when you shoot them at a person trying to kill you.

Al least that*s what I*m counting on, and I*m stocking up
    Go for 6 shot, it isn't much more expensive and its better for game.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Go for 6 shot, it isn't much more expensive and its better for game.
    Oh, I know. Just buying anything that’s still at a decent price. Like MD2 said, #8 is all I can find on the shelves, so I buy it. In 6 months when this stuff dies down, it will probably be impossible to buy clay birds because everyone is going to have so much birdshot stocked up and they want to blast away

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456