Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Where to buy ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by littlefitz View Post
    Have you checked Roll Call, or Advanced Arms, or Gun Toters? You might want to call first and see what they have.
    I’m going to be over in the guntoters area Friday so I’ll post if they have anything. Talking to them at the last match they are hurting for anything reloading and ammo

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzer View Post
    Now that wallyworld no longer carries Ammo for handguns, where can I find a good place to stock up? I*m near blakelee. Thanks.
    You may be able to get on wait list on with an online order. You could also take a road trip and see what gun stores in and outside the area have to offer. However if you are looking for 9mm don't get your hopes up, and if you do find it expect to pay premium prices and expect a 1 to 2 box quota. I guess that last sentence goes for all the popular calibers nowadays

(Beaver County)

I may have gotten lucky. I also just scored 2000 large pistol primers. I already have 4000 small pistol primers, so my ammo crunch isn't too bad. I will try to find the place by 115, south of Blakeslee. It's been hard to find anything up Mt Pocono. I'm really surprised that there isn't anything here, especially since we are surrounded by state game land and plenty of fishing. I figured there'd be a sport store in the area, but I guess not.

(Monroe County)

Sorry, I thought you were near Blakeslee. If Mt. Pocono, maybe try Rich at Buck Hill Firearms, in Mountainhome. WTB-Shops Thread

(Monroe County)

I had good luck finding
    in the late spring at https://ammoseek.com/

(Lackawanna County)

Guntoters was very thin. Very very thin. Some powder some projectiles. Zero primers

Atlas Arsenal was better stocked but not great. Some powder. Saw a case of 308 sold while I was there

(Monroe County)

off 903 is Eastern Arms near albrightsville, not sure of any shop off 115. Lopez Firearms off route 940 and I-380 in pocono summit (guilty, I happen to be the owner and just opened 3 weeks ago) pocono mt guns on 611 behind the outlets, 818 armory in kresgeville off 209, dunklebergers, tommy gun, buck hill firearms

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Palopez000 View Post
    off 903 is Eastern Arms near albrightsville, not sure of any shop off 115. Lopez Firearms off route 940 and I-380 in pocono summit (guilty, I happen to be the owner and just opened 3 weeks ago) pocono mt guns on 611 behind the outlets, 818 armory in kresgeville off 209, dunklebergers, tommy gun, buck hill firearms
    Thank you for that. Welcome to the forum, hope your business does well.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Monroe County)

I'm going to have to stop you here-
    Quote Originally Posted by Palopez000 View Post
    dunklebergers,
    If your an 2A supporting FFL and not someone who helps NYPD and goes with the media hype that you refuse to sell evil semi autos to legal 18yo's you would never say digleberries. The Dicks of the poconos.

Welcome to the jungle.

The few flea markets like Blue MTN can surprise you.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Lmao, that name is constantly uttered at my place in the short time my shop has been open, but they do have a successful business and carry ammo. Many people seem to have a similar opinion about them and I try not to bash anyones business publicly, being a local guy in the same field. I do push business to Richard at buck hill and Chris at the armory as they are good guys and have a huge amount of respect from their customers, including me. I also agree with ammoseek, but also try fedarm, precisiononeammunition and lax ammo. Early mornings are the best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast