Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (York County)

Default Re: Has Trump been good for the 2nd? I say yes

Has Trump been good for the 2A? I dunno. I dont follow politics. Dont really care much about MOST politics. I guess Im a single issue voter, and that issue is the second amendment. Whats Trump done for the 2A? The only real notable thing I can think of without googling is going through with the bump stock ban after Vegas. Thats not very 2A friendly.

But, whats the other option? Biden, who laid out a whole plan to strip the second amendment bare? No thanks. Id rather have Trump, with all his flaws, of which there are a great many.

Hopefully enough people agree, that while Trump is pretty bad, Biden would be worse.

Default Re: Has Trump been good for the 2nd? I say yes

I heard somebody who doesn*t like Trump at all explain in the best way I*ve heard why they*re voting for him anyway. He said a vote for Trump is *a tourniquet to slow the bleeding*. The fact of the matter is the country IS bleeding to death, and Trump won*t make it like the victim was never shot, but he is the only one in the race that has ANY chance of slowing the bleeding, hopefully until the paramedics arrive. (I*m not really hopeful that the patient can be saved at this point, but I*m not done fighting to save it yet).
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234