Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Has Trump been good for the 2nd? I say yes

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Ima vote for pretty boy Trump and make everyone here happy and hope he gets at least 1 more SCJ. After that I'm done picking between 2 pieces of shit just cause I'm a dumbass effing moron
    If Republicans lose the Senate, kiss the SC good by.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    I agree. I don't have the solution (wish I did) and don't see it getting better.

Discussed the 'guy in the pickup' sitch with Walleye Hunter this AM in fact. Our mutual thought was "Fuck it. Stomp the gas and let the carnage commence". I've seen what they do to folks that stop and try to be peaceful. I sure as hell ain't gonna be a 'sacrifice' to wokeness.
    That's why I told my wife these guys are organized, they have lawyers, A guy behind the wheel of a vehicle is using a deadly weapon if he charges people doing a lawful act "peace protesting".. We already know how a DA in a democratic city will rule, we've seen it with the couple in st.louis (I think)....If the clowns blocking the street were to shot the guy in the truck, I see the politics saying "justified" they(the politicians) don't want this to stop or else it would've by now..

No win situation for us...
    Last edited by 51158; August 9th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Trump has done more to HURT our 2A rights than Obama did.
    It wasn't for a lack of Obama's trying. O did run some executive orders fucking over gun rights, and he pushed like hell for gun control. It was the Republican controlled house/senate that kept anything of law from taking place.

Had O thought to ban bumpstocks he would have faster than Trump did.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    It wasn't for a lack of Obama's trying. O did run some executive orders fucking over gun rights, and he pushed like hell for gun control. It was the Republican controlled house/senate that kept anything of law from taking place.

I believe he tried 3 times, ATF kept telling him I doesn't change the function of the gun.. Trump told ATF I don't care what you have to do how you have to read it just "Ban the thing"!

Hence:

On December 18, 2018, Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker announced that the Department of Justice has amended the regulations of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), clarifying that bump stocks fall within the definition of *machinegun* under federal law, as such devices allow a shooter of a semiautomatic firearm to initiate a continuous firing cycle with a single pull of the trigger.

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/bump-stocks
    Last edited by 51158; August 10th, 2020 at 04:12 AM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Columbia County)

What I learned is : we will never have a perfect candidate for president regarding the 2A.
    What the left really wants is a New Zealand type gun ban that has recently been enacted in Canada. The universal background check bill is just a stepping stone along with all the other lesser anti gun bills.
    With Roberts on the supreme court I don't want them to hear a hard core 2A case until we get another suspected pro gun judge on the bench.
    Despite new gun buyers like never before, they are either clueless to where the democrats stand on gun rights, or just don't care. A lot will still vote for a liberal anti gun democrat and bitch and moan when they have to wait for their Sheriff to process their LTCF application.
    I'm voting for Trump and even for the GOP candidate that is running for PA state AG.

(Chester County)

We have our own clueless among us which makes it all that much more difficult to maintain our rights.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Trump has done more to HURT our 2A rights than Obama did.
    Maybe you*d like him back. His VP is running. Go for it! Won*t be a board left to run for though.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post

He is well aware of that but wanted to be controversial and edgy don*t you know...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    We have our own clueless among us which makes it all that much more difficult to maintain our rights.
    Preaching to the choir.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    ^This^, and......

Trump is a train wreck. He' not brilliant. He's not a master of 3d or 5D chess. He's not going to drain the swamp.
    I'm not sure he knows what planet he's on half the time.
    He sure as hell has no clue what the 2A is unless somebody tells him, which is why he's so unpredictable and possibly dangerous for the 2A. At best he's a half way decent troll.

The only reason I'm voting Trump is the same reason as last time. To watch the left loose their fucking minds if he wins, and to thumb my nose to all the scum bag RINO's that are siding with the dems just to fuck him and the country over. Actually I hate them more. Fuck Romney, fuck the Bushes, The Clinton's and all the rest because they're all the same fucking party.

Then this country can go fuck itself too if it all it wants is ANTIFA and BLM and whatever other shit it makes up in the meantime to blow the country to shit for the sole purpose of keeping power.
    I'm done partaking in this game where we pretend to have some say in our lives through voting. It's a delusion. The past 3 years and the past 6 months has proven beyond all argument that the people have no power unless it's sanctioned by the dems and ignored by the GOP.
    At the of the rope....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast