Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Has Trump been good for the 2nd? I say yes

Gunsnwater has it right: there's no other choice.

If Hillary had been elected she'd have filled 3 SCOTUS seats IMHO: The two that came up and Ginsberg would have retired, letting Hillary solidify' that seat as a leftist for decades to come.

Whether you think Trump has 'done enough' for the 2nd, it was certainly better than the alternative.

Whether you think Trump will 'do enough' for the 2nd in a 2020 term, it is certainly better than the alternative.
    DGAF

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    Gunsnwater has it right: there's no other choice.

If Hillary had been elected she'd have filled 3 SCOTUS seats IMHO: The two that came up and Ginsberg would have retired, letting Hillary solidify' that seat as a leftist for decades to come.

Whether you think Trump has 'done enough' for the 2nd, it was certainly better than the alternative.

Whether you think Trump will 'do enough' for the 2nd in a 2020 term, it is certainly better than the alternative.
    I Agree, BUT. kickin the can down the Road comes mind....there really is no getting around the reality of the times..Trump wins it Ain't gonna let up, Trump loses it Ain't gonna let up...

A dose of reality, We have people directing traffic with firearms and it appears with the local administrations blessings..... I do find it Ammusing

" Maryland is a "may issue" state for concealed carry. Applicants must demonstrate a "good and substantial reason" to carry a handgun. Permits are normally very difficult (but not impossible) for ordinary citizens to obtain."

Unless you're a "peaceful Protester"

JUST KICKIN THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD!
    Last edited by 51158; August 9th, 2020 at 05:05 PM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    I Agree, BUT. kickin the can down the Road comes mind....there really is no getting around the reality of the times..Trump wins it Ain't gonna let up, Trump loses it Ain't gonna let up...

A dose of reality, We have people directing traffic with firearms and it appears with the local administrations blessings.....

JUST KICKIN THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD!
    I don't disagree.

But if you got a better option, I'm eager to hear it.
    DGAF

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KCJones View Post
    I don't disagree.

But if you got a better option, I'm eager to hear it.

Until I get put into the situation the guy in the pickup was put into, I got nothin..I have no solutions, I'm just pointing out what I see which is it ain't going to get better..
    That's what I'm preparing for but I am hoping I'm wrong..and Boy If I ever wanted to be wrong, this would be it, but i don't think so.. To many ducks falling in line

To Answer your question, I'm saying we Don't have an option.. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.. Not a pretty picture
    Last edited by 51158; August 9th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Franklin County)

Trump has done more to HURT our 2A rights than Obama did.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Wyoming County)

Ima vote for pretty boy Trump and make everyone here happy and hope he gets at least 1 more SCJ. After that I'm done picking between 2 pieces of shit just cause I'm a dumbass effing moron

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I don't know if congress will vote down gun control bills like they did back in 2013. It was a good feeling when the democrat senate couldn't pass them. If 4 more years of Trump gets us more border wall and at least 1 supreme court pick, it's a win for me.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    Until I get put into the situation the guy in the pickup was put into, I got nothin..I have no solutions, I'm just pointing out what I see which is it ain't going to get better..
    That's what I'm preparing for but I am hoping I'm wrong..and Boy If I ever wanted to be wrong, this would be it, but i don't think so.. To many ducks falling in line

To Answer your question, I'm saying we Don't have an option.. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.. Not a pretty picture
    I agree. I don't have the solution (wish I did) and don't see it getting better.

Discussed the 'guy in the pickup' sitch with Walleye Hunter this AM in fact. Our mutual thought was "Fuck it. Stomp the gas and let the carnage commence". I've seen what they do to folks that stop and try to be peaceful. I sure as hell ain't gonna be a 'sacrifice' to wokeness.
    DGAF

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Ima vote for pretty boy Trump and make everyone here happy and hope he gets at least 1 more SCJ. After that I'm done picking between 2 pieces of shit just cause I'm a dumbass effing moron
    ^This^, and......

Trump is a train wreck. He' not brilliant. He's not a master of 3d or 5D chess. He's not going to drain the swamp.
    I'm not sure he knows what planet he's on half the time.
    He sure as hell has no clue what the 2A is unless somebody tells him, which is why he's so unpredictable and possibly dangerous for the 2A. At best he's a half way decent troll.

The only reason I'm voting Trump is the same reason as last time. To watch the left loose their fucking minds if he wins, and to thumb my nose to all the scum bag RINO's that are siding with the dems just to fuck him and the country over. Actually I hate them more. Fuck Romney, fuck the Bushes, The Clinton's and all the rest because they're all the same fucking party.

Then this country can go fuck itself too if it all it wants is ANTIFA and BLM and whatever other shit it makes up in the meantime to blow the country to shit for the sole purpose of keeping power.
    I'm done partaking in this game where we pretend to have some say in our lives through voting. It's a delusion. The past 3 years and the past 6 months has proven beyond all argument that the people have no power unless it's sanctioned by the dems and ignored by the GOP.

(Chester County)

Lucy the Libertarian Party. Don't worry folks it's not like you're the only ones, imagine what it's like to be a black democrat.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast