Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Project Veritas' James O'Keefe Blacklisted by FBI. Cannot buy a firearm.

Criticize the establishment and this is what you get. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in Court, when one hopes all the fact will surface. Worth paying attention to. Remember our Anti-2A RINO Senator Toomey supporting the use of some vague and some secret "no fly" list being used to deny 2A rights? If O'Keefe is on to something here, they don't even need that!

The Red Flag laws will be an even more fertile ground for abuse.

https://youtu.be/J548bKOSRHk

Default Re: Project Veritas' James O'Keefe Blacklisted by FBI. Cannot buy a firearm.

Based on what charges? Making videos?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Project Veritas' James O'Keefe Blacklisted by FBI. Cannot buy a firearm.

The FBI put me on a list of outlaw bikers. There was a funeral for an outlaw. The FBI recorded MC registrations of attendees.

Someone transposed or scrambled or misread a reg and recorded a reg that was mine. A local cop told me about his seeing my son on the list (an incorrect assumption on his part). I contacted the agent in charge in Washington, whose unit tracked outlaws and activities.

I explained the mistake and requested it be corrected. He stated the obvious...that the info had been widely distributed and non-reversible. He said he would put a notation in the parent file so researchers would know of the mistake.

The silliest part of it was, at the time my reg was on a 1977 GS750 Suzuki...something any outlaw would never have anything to do with.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Chester County)

When you allow the government to determine what your rights are the government can pick and choose what rights you have. The Purpose of the Constitution was to limit the power of the government and now it's exactly the opposite. The Government now limits the power of the Constitution. This is because the government and the administrative state are more powerful than the people.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Sniff sniff, lawsuit...

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Sniff sniff, lawsuit...
    sniff, sniff O'Keefe trying to be relevant again, more likely.

(Delaware County)

The tactic seems to be to tie you up in court whether they win or not. McCluskies etc..

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Based on what charges? Making videos?
    Personally, I believe the answer is "Yes", making videos critical of the left and the Democrats. Early in his career he made a sting video and was charged with a crime for doing that. He was less equipped to fight at that time and also understood less of the 1st Amendment protections on his side. So he plead down from the more serious charge to a Class B misdemeanor, max 6 months jail time and a fine. He served no time. He said he regrets having done that because he now knows that had he fought it, he would have won.

Still, his guilty plea to that offense does not disqualify him. So someone at the FBI is screwing him and, I believe, intentionally so. O'Keefe has sued. I think the FBI will want to correct this fast, because if he gets to the discovery stage, I think the FBI is going to be revealed as the partisan and corrupt institution that it has become, from top to bottom.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    sniff, sniff O'Keefe trying to be relevant again, more likely.
    Actually, he did file suit over this, and just a week later, the FBI removed him from the prohibited list he had been wrongly on for SEVEN YEARS.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...d-check-goof-/

“The FBI removal from NICS is effectively an admission that he shouldn’t have been there to begin with, the lawsuit will continue in order to find out who placed James on the list and why he was kept on the list wrongly for seven years,” said O’Keefe attorney Jered Ede.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.