Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Possible scammer cruz360 cruz baker - deanna amos

Thanks guys and for banning him. The email he gave me the lady was kind enough to refund me the money back. Also i did not inform paypal the transaction was firearms related. The lady with the paypal didn't even know who cruz baker was. I forgot to look at the users activity. Use to be a habit that id do that first but i haven't been on message forums in a while ever since social media kind been around

(Berks County)

Default Re: Possible scammer cruz360 cruz baker - deanna amos

Quote Originally Posted by fst100 View Post
    Thanks guys and for banning him. The email he gave me the lady was kind enough to refund me the money back. Also i did not inform paypal the transaction was firearms related. The lady with the paypal didn't even know who cruz baker was. I forgot to look at the users activity. Use to be a habit that id do that first but i haven't been on message forums in a while ever since social media kind been around
    That is the dumbest scam ever! Send money to random stranger. I only ever did 1 interstate ffl to ffl private sale. It was gb. The item was a kind of rare sort of novelty at a way over priced but going rate. I felt pains of stupidity as I waited on shipment. It did work out. Payment was by check. I prefer face to face at ffl but sometimes you know desires for long wanted things cloud our better judgment.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12