Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Sheriffs Office Longer hours to supply the Demand

Wow, didn't expect this from a democrat sheriff simply because they dropped thier use of my club (for free I might add) for practice, club figures the new sheriff just didn't want to associate with us gun owner.. also don't think it would apply here but it might help with renewal

sorry for the link it's a facebook post

https://www.facebook.com/BucksCounty...8747777912687/
    Last edited by 51158; August 1st, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sheriffs Office Longer hours to supply the Demand

Lots of Liberal Democrats buying guns for the first time who are suddenly finding the system an inconvenience.
    Enough of them leaning on their Reps would have this prompt result.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

The Bucks County Sheriff had previously endorsed Scott Wallace for office who is vehemently anti 2nd amendment. Don't forget that next Sheriff's election.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    The Bucks County Sheriff had previously endorsed Scott Wallace for office who is vehemently anti 2nd amendment. Don't forget that next Sheriff's election.
    Sadly, he's pobably not much worse than the POS Fitzpatrick were stuck with. It would be nice if the Bucks County Republican Party would actually back a non-RINO once or twice.

His brother may have been a Democrat but at least he was solidly pro 2A.

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Sadly, he's pobably not much worse than the POS Fitzpatrick were stuck with. It would be nice if the Bucks County Republican Party would actually back a non-RINO once or twice.

Looking forward to voting Trump this November. The only "Republican" I am not voting for is Fitzpatrick. In my opinion Finello and Fitzpatrick are both Democrats. I know some people disagree and think we should vote for him regardless of how many times he stabs us in the back. I'm sorry, I won't do it.

(Bucks County)

Looking forward to voting Trump this November. The only "Republican" I am not voting for is Fitzpatrick. In my opinion Finello and Fitzpatrick are both Democrats. I know some people disagree and think we should vote for him regardless of how many times he stabs us in the back. I'm sorry, I won't do it.
    Me either. I wrote in 2A last time, and will do the same thing every time that progressive POS "independent voice for Bucks County" is on the ballot.

Pat Toomey is Colon Noir compared to him.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post

Mike Fitzpatrick was also a Republican.

https://www.inquirer.com/obituaries/...-20200106.html

Bill

(Bucks County)

I have to admit but Bucks democratic sheriff is OK LTCF wise. We were all worried when he first got elected and everyone was sure he would stop the instant processing and same visit issue. But he didn't. Then he even stated when he would look closer at the application after the fact. He didn't do that either. I got my renewal in May (when things were worse, in and out in 20 min) and no one contacted any of my references.

Bucks is still one of the better counties in the state to get a LTCF. Besides endorsing someone can you give any other examples where this sherrif is anti 2A?

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I have to admit but Bucks democratic sheriff is OK LTCF wise. We were all worried when he first got elected and everyone was sure he would stop the instant processing and same visit issue. But he didn't. Then he even stated when he would look closer at the application after the fact. He didn't do that either. I got my renewal in May (when things were worse, in and out in 20 min) and no one contacted any of my references.

Bucks is still one of the better counties in the state to get a LTCF. Besides endorsing someone can you give any other examples where this sherrif is anti 2A?

I think endorsing an extremely anti gun candidate, is at best, circumstantial evidence that he is apathetic about 2nd amendment rights for non LEOs. He was probably trying to suck up to the progressive transplant pukes in Doylestown. It bit him in the arse when it became public that Scott Wallace viewed law enforcement as less intelligent than dogs.

When the sheriff was elected, one of his first public interviews was about guns and how he was going to further restrict the LTCF process by calling references prior to issuing permits. Obtaining character references before a law abiding citizen can exercise their enumerated fundamental constitutional rights are not how those rights work. It seems to me that he views the 2nd amendment as a privilege subject to his discretion. If someone is not disqualified as a prohibited possessor, he does not have the legal ability to prevent that person from exercising their constitutional rights. He knows this and doesn't want to be sued. I suspect he is not rocking the boat until the Dems can remove preemption from PA. A true 2nd amendment supporter would not endorse an anti gun politician nor treat our right to carry as "may issue". This is my opinion. I could be 100% wrong but so far I'm not convinced he is a pro 2A for non LEOs.

I would rather vote for someone that is clearly pro 2A in words and actions.

(Bucks County)

Just FYI. In the comments on the Facebook link, it was stated by M. Hunsberger of the sheriff’s office that they send out notices 60 days in advance of expiration, and that you can renew at that time.