Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Latest 80% masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    the grinder is nearly as impressive as the build.
    why a straight flash hider and not a comp, brake or combo?
    I*ve never been a fan of compensators/Brakes. Put a YHM Phantom Muzzle Brake on one of the first ARs I built. Back in *06, a 12* pistol build. It was so loud & had so much blast pressure, it was an instant turn off for me. I just don*t feel the 223 warrants a comp/brake. Just my opinion.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    I*ve never been a fan of compensators/Brakes. Put a YHM Phantom Muzzle Brake on one of the first ARs I built. Back in *06, a 12* pistol build. It was so loud & had so much blast pressure, it was an instant turn off for me. I just don*t feel the 223 warrants a comp/brake. Just my opinion.
    precisely what i was looking for.
    made the mistake of throwing a vg6 gamma on a 7" pistol, physics slipped my mind when i screwed that on. fired no more than a handful of rounds before the a2 went back on.
    strike industries triple crown on a 16" barrel made me a very happy person though.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

The beauty of the AR rifle is the ability to customize to what you want, and I applaud people who do. Just know that the rifle is never really worth the value of the parts.

(Allegheny County)

The rifle looks great. I like the hand guard. I just put on a magpul m lock for something new, not sure I’ll stay with it. As mentioned the grinder is real nice. I’d appreciate anymore you share on that too.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    The rifle looks great. I like the hand guard. I just put on a magpul m lock for something new, not sure I*ll stay with it. As mentioned the grinder is real nice. I*d appreciate anymore you share on that too.
    Thank you my friend. Far as the Belt grinder goes, I*m a custom Knifemaker. The 2x72* belt grinder is the main tool for every Knifemaker. There are many brands sold commercially. But getting one like this will run at least $2000...likely much more. So, many of us with the drive also build our own. Much like building firearms. This AR I just finished, I would choose IT over a $2800 KAC AR. But I*m able to build that kind of quality for a fraction of that price. Same applies. PM me and I*ll show more on the grinder.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12