Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Freezer candidates for hunt season 2020 /21

4 of my friends were out most of the day.
    Buddy in Tionesta quit about 2 for rain.
    The 3 that hunted in Washington County saw deer but couldn't shoot for various reasons.
    So, also no joy in southwestern Pa.

My daughter was a vegan for years and asked me for an elk steak. I gave her a small vac sealed steak and some venison ground / with pork fat.
    She hesitated on the ground but took it.
    Today,she texted me that she made a venison burger that was delicious.
    I told her I have more.

That was just cool
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Perry County)

I forgot to mention that my buddy, whose son got his first deer on my property, dropped off the payment...a 5 pound deer bologna. Yum, well done, not too sweet.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

This morning I jumped a couple deer going in to my stand in the dark. Heard a couple close shots but no deer. My couple shot a little 8pt. This morning. We had a great season. My uncle missed two bucks, passed a couple and ended up killing a 2yr old 8pt. I got a 2yr old 8pt and my other cousin killed a really nice 3-4, yr old 8. I pulled two cameras from another area and found a monster 8 and a couple small bucks. I'm going to put them back and see if the big guy made it. I'm already excited for next year.

Smile Re: Freezer candidates for hunt season 2020 /21

Not one of my friends were successful this year mostly because of limited time in field for medical reasons,myself I was not able to hunt for recent surgical reasons.Did see a huge 12 pointer running a field up by Lakeville not one shot at it . Anyone feeling generous this year for giving a little of their harvest would be appreciated so we can share with two other older gents . N E PA. (NO SQUIRRELS PLEASE ) lol. MDT

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Not one of my friends were successful this year mostly because of limited time in field for medical reasons,myself I was not able to hunt for recent surgical reasons.Did see a huge 12 pointer running a field up by Lakeville not one shot at it . Anyone feeling generous this year for giving a little of their harvest would be appreciated so we can share with two other older gents . N E PA. (NO SQUIRRELS PLEASE ) lol. MDT
    I'd be more than happy to donate some venison to fellow POOFAs...only stipulation is you need to be in SWPA
    -Brandon

(Wayne County)

Now you tell us, I could have shot a doe for ya.

(Allegheny County)

I've had friends give me venison when I was unable to hunt.
    I would certainly donate some if you lived closer.

I will be giving away some of my harvest for friends who also were not lucky enough to score this season.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

Appreciate the offers,we will keep our hopes up,we dont need a lot of venision .

(Bucks County)

I'm in se pa and have extra tags and will probably get one or 2 more this year if things go well. I usually do my own butchering but if be willing to drop off at a processor and you could pick up the meat. Or if you're able to butcher, could meet up and you could take it and do what you want with it.

(Berks County)

You guys are terrible killing those beautiful animals. If you have any extra backstraps, I'll take them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast