paragraphs (a)(2), (a)(3) or (a)(4) of this section that the
    actor believed the accusation or secret to be true or the
    proposed official action justified and that his intent was
    limited to compelling the other to behave in a way reasonably
    related to the circumstances which were the subject of the
    accusation, exposure or proposed official action, as by
    desisting from further misbehavior, making good a wrong done,
    refraining from taking any action or responsibility for which
    the actor believes the other disqualified.
    (c) Grading.--Criminal coercion is a misdemeanor of the
    second degree unless the threat is to commit a felony or the
    intent of the actor is felonious, in which cases the offense is
    a misdemeanor of the first degree.
    Doesn't The Philly DA threatening Federal agents (if they deploy to Philly) with criminal prosecutions also fall under this (my reading is yes, but law is never simple English) (I'm also not talking if anyone would actually charge, just curious if I'm reading it correct).

(Bucks County)

Default Re: PA Law on Obstructing Highways

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I am confused.....do only black people protest ??? Cause I seem to recall this protest at the Michigan State Capital not that long ago......
    Ugh, come on. It was legal and no different than what WE did when we went to the capital building for a gun rally----it was legal what they did. And kudos to the gun owners for doing the proper thing and protesting at the capital. It's not protesting when you stop traffic, re-route citizens and cause strife in my life---that's civil disobedience.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Ugh, come on. It was legal and no different than what WE did when we went to the capital building for a gun rally----it was legal what they did. And kudos to the gun owners for doing the proper thing and protesting at the capital. It's not protesting when you stop traffic, re-route citizens and cause strife in my life---that's civil disobedience.
    IF they had not progressed beyond those actions. Then it would be civil disobedience.
    The left's "protest" actions have progressed into rioting, assault, kidnapping, and murder.
    --ET

(Delaware County)

I think I saw them yelling in the face of State Troopers inside the Capital Building. I agree, no laws were broken. But as we have seen in several cases, just because it is legal, doesn*t make it a good idea.

Ironically I see protesters yelling in police faces, just the same

Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

I had a dream. Unfortunately, it was not the one with little colored boys and girls playing happily with little white boys and girls, and nobody was being judged by the content of his character.

No, in this one, I was in my SUV in traffic, and we came to a red light. There were cars in front of me, cars to both sides, cars behind me. And for whatever reason, violent assholes targeted my SUV. The car behind me pulled up right on my bumper, the truck in front of me backed up, and then bad guys on foot came up on the sides.

I had my usual 9mm with some extra mags, but honestly, my prospects did not look good. Then some black-clad Antifaguy slid a probable-bomb under the back of my SUV, so I shot him as he fled. But I still had an assumed IED under my SUV.

So I chose to wake up (that's the way I roll when I'm unconscious.)

But it left me wondering, what SHOULD be your game plan at traffic lights, surrounded by cars? 90% of the cars stopped at these BLM highway games are NOT at the front, deciding whether to run over the rioters; no, most of the victimized are being stopped by the cars in front of them and around them. Trapped like caged rats by vehicles. I wonder how many of those lead vehicles are driven by BLM allies. (Honestly, if I were an amoral asshole planning to disrupt traffic, it's what I'd do, get 2-4 accomplices to line up and then the rest of us would step in front of them as planned, and they'd all stop, and the people behind them would suspect nothing, just that they had to stop because of protesters.)

And what ARE your options if they come at you when driving away is not an option, even if you'd be willing to use the tangos as speed bumps?

I think I need to have at least 2 handguns, for one thing, in case they attack from both sides at once. And maybe a larger vehicle with a ram-rated push bar.

You may recall a few years back that there was a killing in front of the CIA HQ; an asshole with a rifle shot up multiple cars and especially killed the guy in the middle car. At the time, some commenters noted that this was a terrorist tactic used overseas, to trap the target between cars and then shoot him up. It seems like it's really effective.

More reason to always leave the suggested following distance at intersections. Make sure you can see the tires of the car ahead when you're stopped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_headquarters_shooting
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    yes and no they still are required to remain lawful even during a protest. Peaceful protest means speak your voice not prevent others right to free movement.
    Is there a difference between running onto a limited access highway, stopping traffic and preventing motorists from any movement or escape and marching up Broad Street and around City Hall causing gridlock and traffic jams impeding motorists easy travel ?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I had a dream. Unfortunately, it was not the one with little colored boys and girls playing happily with little white boys and girls, and nobody was being judged by the content of his character.

No, in this one, I was in my SUV in traffic, and we came to a red light. There were cars in front of me, cars to both sides, cars behind me. And for whatever reason, violent assholes targeted my SUV. The car behind me pulled up right on my bumper, the truck in front of me backed up, and then bad guys on foot came up on the sides.

I had my usual 9mm with some extra mags, but honestly, my prospects did not look good. Then some black-clad Antifaguy slid a probable-bomb under the back of my SUV, so I shot him as he fled. But I still had an assumed IED under my SUV.

So I chose to wake up (that's the way I roll when I'm unconscious.)

But it left me wondering, what SHOULD be your game plan at traffic lights, surrounded by cars? 90% of the cars stopped at these BLM highway games are NOT at the front, deciding whether to run over the rioters; no, most of the victimized are being stopped by the cars in front of them and around them. Trapped like caged rats by vehicles. I wonder how many of those lead vehicles are driven by BLM allies. (Honestly, if I were an amoral asshole planning to disrupt traffic, it's what I'd do, get 2-4 accomplices to line up and then the rest of us would step in front of them as planned, and they'd all stop, and the people behind them would suspect nothing, just that they had to stop because of protesters.)

And what ARE your options if they come at you when driving away is not an option, even if you'd be willing to use the tangos as speed bumps?

I think I need to have at least 2 handguns, for one thing, in case they attack from both sides at once. And maybe a larger vehicle with a ram-rated push bar.

You may recall a few years back that there was a killing in front of the CIA HQ; an asshole with a rifle shot up multiple cars and especially killed the guy in the middle car. At the time, some commenters noted that this was a terrorist tactic used overseas, to trap the target between cars and then shoot him up. It seems like it's really effective.

More reason to always leave the suggested following distance at intersections. Make sure you can see the tires of the car ahead when you're stopped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_headquarters_shooting
    Use an AR pistol...

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Use an AR pistol...
    Tried some; not my dream gun.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

That cockbag D.A of Philadelphia will certainly lock your ass up for bumping illegal protestors with your car on a highway.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast