Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
I had a dream. Unfortunately, it was not the one with little colored boys and girls playing happily with little white boys and girls, and nobody was being judged by the content of his character.

No, in this one, I was in my SUV in traffic, and we came to a red light. There were cars in front of me, cars to both sides, cars behind me. And for whatever reason, violent assholes targeted my SUV. The car behind me pulled up right on my bumper, the truck in front of me backed up, and then bad guys on foot came up on the sides.

I had my usual 9mm with some extra mags, but honestly, my prospects did not look good. Then some black-clad Antifaguy slid a probable-bomb under the back of my SUV, so I shot him as he fled. But I still had an assumed IED under my SUV.

So I chose to wake up (that's the way I roll when I'm unconscious.)

But it left me wondering, what SHOULD be your game plan at traffic lights, surrounded by cars? 90% of the cars stopped at these BLM highway games are NOT at the front, deciding whether to run over the rioters; no, most of the victimized are being stopped by the cars in front of them and around them. Trapped like caged rats by vehicles. I wonder how many of those lead vehicles are driven by BLM allies. (Honestly, if I were an amoral asshole planning to disrupt traffic, it's what I'd do, get 2-4 accomplices to line up and then the rest of us would step in front of them as planned, and they'd all stop, and the people behind them would suspect nothing, just that they had to stop because of protesters.)

And what ARE your options if they come at you when driving away is not an option, even if you'd be willing to use the tangos as speed bumps?

I think I need to have at least 2 handguns, for one thing, in case they attack from both sides at once. And maybe a larger vehicle with a ram-rated push bar.

You may recall a few years back that there was a killing in front of the CIA HQ; an asshole with a rifle shot up multiple cars and especially killed the guy in the middle car. At the time, some commenters noted that this was a terrorist tactic used overseas, to trap the target between cars and then shoot him up. It seems like it's really effective.

More reason to always leave the suggested following distance at intersections. Make sure you can see the tires of the car ahead when you're stopped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_headquarters_shooting
I've considered putting my snow plow on my truck, in July.