I stopped by some local machine shops and they weren't interested in small one off jobs so I'm looking for someone that maybe has a lathe at home or can do it at their work if they are allowed

I'm working on a few projects and many of them have custom parts that need to be made on a lathe. They are pretty basic and simple IMO. I need to bore a hole (~1/4" diameter) in a rod of steel (5/8-1" diam) - length 2-4" long. I need to make turn a few .1825 - .25" shafts of roughly the same length - some with a rounded/domed top.

The piece with the hole I may need a slight chamfer or bevel around the opening at one end.

I need the end of a 1"ID & ~ 1 3/8"OD steel pipe squared up and made flat.
I need a 3/8-1/2" thick by 2.5" x 2.5"steel plate made into a round plate (take off corners) and one of the faces squared up. Maybe also a hole drilled in the middle (.2-.3")

If you can cut threads on a 1" diameter steel rod, or bolt, (standard thread sizes, 6, 12 or 20 TPI I think - probably 6 will be what is needed but I'm not 100% sure) that will be great and I will have a number of things I will want to have cut at some point.

These are the main things I need done now and if you can do these.

As far as pay, I'm willing to negotiate and if you are produce a good product I will be returning for some additional projects pretty quickly, as soon as I get final dimensions figured out.