Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Angry NHGC High Power not new shooter friendly.

OK Fuck New Holland Gun Club High Power.*
    Why?
    So last year My son tried shooting CMP high power for the 1st time there. No gear just my old NM AR and worked on the basics. He did ok till he got back to 600. Then some old fart had to stick his beak in when he saw he was struggling. Cause of how they squadded I was shooting the same time so I couldn't help but this guy would not listen. That AR had 10 years of dope with many shooters and it was good. The guy though the AR had 1/4 sights and would not listen when my son tired to explain it had 1/2 and the dope he was working with. But this fuck stick who was staff walked him right off target with large incorrect sight adjustments and then said he couldn't shoot anymore. He was on target till this guy got involved. I get the miss rule but till this guy got involved his struggle was in position and holding hard. Then wouldn't let him shoot the EIC the next day. Fine.
    So flash to this week, Now that he showed he wants to do it, I got him gear and had him practice with the Mantis and live fire for a year now. Much better.. We hit the range Wed and he was on target. This is 600yd target reduced for 100-

But no Ronald Siliani had to bring up last year..ok that was then with no gear and about 2 weeks prep. He has gear, been at it a year and so on.
    so then he brings up he won't let pull pits by himself even though he did it last year and that he did great at and got complements. So it's clear the fudds running that program what to kill this sport. He says ok next time
    I told him to no way I'm going back to that club till they get a clue.
    I'm not going to shoot there with him. We will hit Pine Grove or Reade range. We were both going to shoot the Navy Matches till they got canx.
    If I treated Scouts like they do nobody would have a Rifle badge.

Cliff notes
    Son shot 1st time last year and didn't do very staff made it worse
    Son gets geared up and practiced
    Fudds running the range make muti excuses not to let him back.

*Now this if about Ron's CMP program. Range ops it's self is nice and didn't want to much up that thread.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Elk County)

Default Re: NHGC High Power not new shooter friendly.

That club doesn't have a lock on it.

The "club within a club" that runs one that I belong to has been driving long-time competitive member-shooters away.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Lackawanna County)

Tell his old ass to put his money where his mouth is and shoot side by side. You know he can’t shoot for shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    But no Ronald Siliani had to bring up last year..ok that was then with no gear and about 2 weeks prep. He has gear, been at it a year and so on.
    I thought Rich Kussman was the Match Director for the Mid-Range Rifle match yesterday. How does Ron have a say in a match that isn't his? Even if he was assisting, I would think that Rich would have the final word.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    Tell his old ass to put his money where his mouth is and shoot side by side. You know he can’t shoot for shit

Please look for Ron's Name at the bottom of any of the results from last year. Link: http://www.nhrpc.org/page-1701222
    Then scroll up and check the top.

Hi,

I'm a member of NHRPC and on the High Power Committee. I'm distinguished Riflemen #2451 and I've been to most of New Holland's Matches in the past 3 years.

In short this did not happen as described, your son was asked to stand down after repeatedly violating the "3 shot" miss rule clearly printed in the program, in fact he was given far more than 3 misses.

Additionally there were several reports of dangerous weapon handling from the firing points nearby, I personally witnessed flagging other shooters on the line during offhand.

Since you continue to post this crap all over the internet. Lets be honest here Bob, If you opted not to shoot and instead coached your son while he shot, and went to the pits for him, this would have been a positive experience.

But instead you want to blame everyone else.

(Lancaster County)

Rosco the Iroc...you sound like a very angry man.

*Cause of how they squadded I was shooting the same time*

I was standing near the sign in table during registration. Several times I heard competitors asked if they and their buddies wanted to shoot on adjoining firing points or on the same firing point to share equipment. That*s not goofy squadding, that*s being accommodating.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Finch00 View Post
    Please look for Ron's Name at the bottom of any of the results from last year. Link: http://www.nhrpc.org/page-1701222
    Then scroll up and check the top.

Hi,

I'm a member of NHRPC and on the High Power Committee. I'm distinguished Riflemen #2451 and I've been to most of New Holland's Matches in the past 3 years.

In short this did not happen as described, your son was asked to stand down after repeatedly violating the "3 shot" miss rule clearly printed in the program, in fact he was given far more than 3 misses.

Additionally there were several reports of dangerous weapon handling from the firing points nearby, I personally witnessed flagging other shooters on the line during offhand.

Since you continue to post this crap all over the internet. Lets be honest here Bob, If you opted not to shoot and instead coached your son while he shot, and went to the pits for him, this would have been a positive experience.

But instead you want to blame everyone else.
    1st first of hearing anything about the offhand.
    Again even with the misses that was last year can people not improve?

Again nothing was said last year about pit's. I was next to him.
    Also why you tell someone else not to bring their daughter cause of pits also?

Honest would have good from the start. Too bad you didn't email me instead of Ron.
    He just seemed to be blowing me off.

Not a bad point about not shooting. If that's what it would of took I would of done it.

Quote Originally Posted by X Hunter View Post
    *Cause of how they squadded I was shooting the same time*

I was standing near the sign in table during registration. Several times I heard competitors asked if they and their buddies wanted to shoot on adjoining firing points or on the same firing point to share equipment. That*s not goofy squadding, that*s being accommodating.
    3 relay makes it impossible to stay together. I will say it does move things along.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyVet View Post
    Rosco the Iroc...you sound like a very angry man.
    I can be. It's clear we both have bad tastes in our mouth. The emails I got were vague and making sure he had a stool.
    If we talked about the points Finch00 brought up this could of been different.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; July 20th, 2020 at 10:02 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff