OK Fuck New Holland Gun Club High Power.*
Why?
So last year My son tried shooting CMP high power for the 1st time there. No gear just my old NM AR and worked on the basics. He did ok till he got back to 600. Then some old fart had to stick his beak in when he saw he was struggling. Cause of how they squadded I was shooting the same time so I couldn't help but this guy would not listen. That AR had 10 years of dope with many shooters and it was good. The guy though the AR had 1/4 sights and would not listen when my son tired to explain it had 1/2 and the dope he was working with. But this fuck stick who was staff walked him right off target with large incorrect sight adjustments and then said he couldn't shoot anymore. He was on target till this guy got involved. I get the miss rule but till this guy got involved his struggle was in position and holding hard. Then wouldn't let him shoot the EIC the next day. Fine.
So flash to this week, Now that he showed he wants to do it, I got him gear and had him practice with the Mantis and live fire for a year now. Much better.. We hit the range Wed and he was on target. This is 600yd target reduced for 100-

But no Ronald Siliani had to bring up last year..ok that was then with no gear and about 2 weeks prep. He has gear, been at it a year and so on.
so then he brings up he won't let pull pits by himself even though he did it last year and that he did great at and got complements. So it's clear the fudds running that program what to kill this sport. He says ok next time
I told him to no way I'm going back to that club till they get a clue.
I'm not going to shoot there with him. We will hit Pine Grove or Reade range. We were both going to shoot the Navy Matches till they got canx.
If I treated Scouts like they do nobody would have a Rifle badge.

Cliff notes
Son shot 1st time last year and didn't do very staff made it worse
Son gets geared up and practiced
Fudds running the range make muti excuses not to let him back.

*Now this if about Ron's CMP program. Range ops it's self is nice and didn't want to much up that thread.