Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Would a Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Association member sponsor me?

I would love to join the club there. I live extremely close. I'm friendly, safe, responsible, etc. I would be more than happy to meet up beforehand.

-Zach

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Would a Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Association member sponsor me?

I'd like to put my name as second on the list!!!
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

Default Re: Would a Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Association member sponsor me?

I'll third that. Unfortunately I'm not someone who into pistol and rifle matches. I think they used to do Trap events and was going to look into that but not sure if they're still doing it.

(Bucks County)

As far as I know, they are currently full and not accepting new members. I was able to get in a year ago right before covid hit. They are not doing any more trap shoots as they are looking to redesign the trap range to be more DEP friendly (so as to avoid having to permanently shut down or face fines). Due to rising costs of ammo, my range time will be limited to airgun or archery until things hopefully settle down.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterdan View Post
    As far as I know, they are currently full and not accepting new members. I was able to get in a year ago right before covid hit. They are not doing any more trap shoots as they are looking to redesign the trap range to be more DEP friendly (so as to avoid having to permanently shut down or face fines). Due to rising costs of ammo, my range time will be limited to airgun or archery until things hopefully settle down.
    Thanks for the update. I'm still interested. But I'll continue to wait.

-Zach

(Bucks County)

Zach, if you haven't seen the social media posts we shared earlier this year, FTRPA is taking members and now has a path for those who don't know a member eligible to sponsor anyone. You can learn more on our Membership page. If you want to refer others to the process or have trouble with any links, it's on our website behind the big button in the middle labeled "How to Join."
    Follow @FTRPA or Join Events: Practiscore ~ Facebook ~ Instagram ~ X/Twitter